7th January 2012, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of Ph.D entrance of AMU? Past years question papers related to organic Chemistry?

please tell me the pattern of phd entrance of amu.Is it multiple choice or subjective.and also send me previous question paper related to organic chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Whether the pattern of Ph.D(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by AMU is subjective or objective? Previous year question papers of the entrance exam?
  2. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  3. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Organic Chemistry?
  5. List of institutes which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry in Mumbai?
  6. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
  7. Can I study correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry if completed M.Sc about 18 years ago?
  8. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  9. List of colleges offering PhD in Organic Chemistry in Rajasthan? Course duration of PhD in Organic Chemistry? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  11. AMU entrance question papers of MSc chemistry of previous 10 years
  12. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Vardhman Mahaveer Open University B. Sc in Chemistry in 1st year Organic Chemistry (CH- 02) Exam - Download Previous Years Question papers
  14. Last 3 years question papers of JNU PhD(Chemistry) entrance exam?
  15. List of UGC recognized universities which offer correspondence PhD in Organic Chemistry in Kolkata?
  16. Study Materials of Chemistry for preparation of AMU B.Tech entrance exam
  17. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  18. Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?
26th July 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern of Ph.D entrance of AMU? Past years question papers related to organic Chemistry?

please send me previous year question papers of m.phill/phd at [email protected]
27th October 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern of Ph.D entrance of AMU? Past years question papers related to organic Chemistry?

please send a previous history question paper of ph d and m.phil
18th February 2021, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Plzz provide link of pdf amu previous year question paper of phd chemistry entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?