7th February 2016, 01:49 PM
GalurgiShreya

Which course should I pursue after 12th to become a CA? Which all difficulties I will have to face?

I have selected science stream and I am in 12th std I want to do CA course after 12th which course should I pursue after 12th and what difficulties will I face as CA cource includes commerce subjects??? Plz help me out...

7th February 2016, 10:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue after 12th to become a CA? Which all difficulties I will have to face?

CA stands for Chartered Accountancy.

*The first level of this course is Common Proficiency Test. It consists of questions from commerce subject like Accounting, Economics and Mercantile law.

You must have good concepts in these subjects in order to clear CPT otherwise you can not get enrolled in this course. You should start reading basic books of accountancy and mercantile law for clearing the CPT.

A candidate must score 30% marks in these subject and overall aggregate of 50% to clear CPT. Difficulty is nothing but you need to have strong determination as you are from science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?