31st July 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student is eligible for 2nd year admission in DTU?

Well, is there any Diploma for Aeronautical engineering? I am in my 2nd year of DTU. My branches are:- Mathematics and Computing (MCE)

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  2. Is Aeronautical Engineering possible after Diploma in Mechatronics?
  3. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  4. Admission procedure in 2nd year of aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical? List of colleges for getting aeronautical engineering admission?
  5. Can I do B.E. in Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in E&TC?
  6. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for Aeronautical Engineering course after completing diploma in E&TC? What is the admission process? In which colleges can I get admission for Aeronautics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I take admission in 2nd year B.Tech(Aeronautical engineering) after completing 1 year diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Entrance exams to do B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 2nd year student?
  9. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering B.Tech in 2nd year after diploma in Electrical Engineering? What is the basic procedure?
  10. How may i get admission through lateral entry in DTU after completion of my electrical engineering diploma?
  11. Can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in Government Aeronautical college?
  12. Can I apply for admission in 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after completing Polytechnic Diploma with 98% marks? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in B.E aeronautical engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech. in DTU after B.Sc.?
  15. Can I get admission in 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after passing computer engineering diploma?
  16. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  17. Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  18. Can I get admission through lateral in DTU after passing B.Tech?
31st July 2016, 04:46 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student is eligible for 2nd year admission in DTU?

--- After completion of your diploma in aeronautical engineering, you can apply for direct admission in second year of bachelor's degree course.

--- DTU stands for Delhi Technological Universoty.

--- You can apply for admission through LEET in DTU.

--- Now your bachelor degree course duration will be only of three years.
31st July 2016, 06:30 PM
mechanical76
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student is eligible for 2nd year admission in DTU?

>>DTU stands for the Delhi Technological University.

>> It is one of the oldest engineering colleges in India and Delhi's first engineering college.

Yes, you are eligible for 2nd year admission in DTU if you fulfill all the requirement of eligibility as i mention below.

Following is the eligibility criteria to get admission -

>>Candidates must be 17 years of age and maximum 25 years.

>>Students must have passed in 10+2 with Science stream min 60% marks

>>For Diploma holders, candidate must be passed atleast 60% marks with the recognized university.

>>Admission gets on the based on entrance exam.
31st July 2016, 06:35 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Aeronautical Engineering Diploma student is eligible for 2nd year admission in DTU?

There are diplomas available in the Aeronautical Engineering but they are for the candidates who do not wish to join the Engineering degree.

When you are already in the Engineering and that too in a prestigious university like the DTU, yo wont require any separate diploma in any other field.

Yes, you may require some training or internship in this field to get the job which you may do in any of the Govt or Private firm paying the requisite fee.

You will get a training certificate which will help you seeking the jobs.
31st July 2016, 08:21 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

DTU stands for Delhi Technical University and the university conducts the entrance examination for admission of candidates in 2nd year B.Tech course through lateral entry.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed diploma from any recognised university.

Candidate must have minimum 60% in diploma in any discipline.

So, you can appear for entrance examination but the application and the examination for 2016 is over. So, you have to wait for next year to appear for examination.
31st July 2016, 09:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after the diploma in Aeronautical engineering you are eligible for the admission in the Delhi Technical university for the admission in the B.tech 2nd year course.

The candidates have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the university for the admission in it. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed diploma (3 year) from any recognised university with minimum 60% aggregate. Candidate passed diploma in any discipline are eligible to appear for the examination.

So, if you have above qualification you can appear for examination and after selection eligible for admission in course.
31st July 2016, 11:40 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is a diploma course in aeronautical stream. It's a three years diploma course on the basis of matriculation. However if you go for this course after completion of your intermediate then you can apply for direct admission in second year through LEET. After completion of your diploma course, you can apply for degree course in DTU. If you appear in Lateral Entry Entrance Exam, then you can apply for direct admission in 2nd year of bachelor degree in DTU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?