31st January 2018, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

After 12th how and when to join Company Secretary course? What is course fees and exam pattern?

After 12th I want to do some professional course and I have selected Company Secretary. So, want to know details about it like after 12th how should I apply for it, which forms need to be fill and by when, what is the total course fees, what the full syllabus and pattern of exams. Please, provide all details.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I am doing
  2. How to join company secretary after passing TYB.Com?
  3. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  4. What is the duration and fees for studying company secretary?
  5. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation in BBA
  6. What is the procedure to join company secretary after graduation? I have completed B.Com
  7. How should I join company secretary course after completing 12th with 54%?
  8. Can I join company secretary after giving 12th in science? Duration of the company secretary course?
  9. Procedure to join Company Secretary course after 12th?
  10. Am I eligible to join Computer Science at graduate level having passed 12th from Commerce stream? -- [New]
  11. How to join in company secretary after completing B.Com?
  12. Can I join the intermediate course after completing B.Com? Which is the best institute in Pune, Bangalore for company secretary course?
  13. What is the procedure of doing Company Secretary course after 12th Commerce?
  14. What are the subjects available in Company Secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee structure and duration of company secretary course? Which are the subjects included and procedure to join?
  16. Procedure for admission in Company Secretary course? Is company secretary course better for me? Fee structure of it?
  17. What is the course for company secretary after completion of 12th in commerce?
  18. Admission procedure for company secretary? List of exam and colleges in Mumbai for company secretary course?
10th May 2018, 07:49 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: After 12th how and when to join Company Secretary course? What is course fees and exam pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 12th I want to do some professional course and I have selected Company Secretary. So, want to know details about it like after 12th how should I apply for it, which forms need to be fill and by when, what is the total course fees, what the full syllabus and pattern of exams. Please, provide all details.
Being a 12th pass, you will have to appear in 3 stages of examination of CS course. The three stages are given below :

1. Foundation Programme

2. Executive Programme

3. Professional Programme

Admission to the CS course can be any time during the year, while Exams are held in June and December.

Papers for the course:

>> CS Foundation Programme - 4 Papers.

>> CS Executive Programme - 8 Papers divided into 2 modules.

>> CS Professional Programme - 9 Papers divided into 3 modules.

Fee Structure for CS Course :

## CS Foundation Programme - Rs.4500.

## CS Executive Programme - Rs.9000.

## CS Professional Programme - Rs.12000.

Examination Fee :
  • CS Foundation Programme - Rs.1200.

CS Executive Programme - Rs.1200 per module.

CS Professional Programme - Rs.1200 per module.

Note :
1. Exam will be conducted in English and Hindi, both languages.
2. You will have to secure minimum 40% in each subject and 50% in Aggregate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?