5th January 2011, 12:03 AM
arpan saini

Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?

hey hi friends.......i m 3rd yr electronics and communication engineering student.....so i hv dicided to do work with govt sector....so i want ur verdict abot that which one is best in govt sector.....so plese give ur response i requested to you and my email id is [email protected]..

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?
  2. Vacancies in government sector for Electronics and Communication Engineer? -- [New]
  3. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  4. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  5. Jobs in government sector after Electronics and Communication? Any exam which I have to give?
  6. List of government sector jobs after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How to get a job in IT sector after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineeirng
  8. Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?
  9. Current opportunities in government sector for B.Tech in Engineering and Communication?
  10. What is the scope for ECE students in government sector?
  11. Job opportunities in electronics field in both government and private sector?
  12. Is there any apprentice training in government sector for B.Tech students?
  13. What jobs are available for electronics and communication students in power sector in government and private fields
  14. Can I do petroleum or electronics communication for masters for B.Tech in electronics and communication in graduation?
  15. How to get a job in Vodafone and Reliance Communication after B.E in Electronics and Communication with first class?
  16. How to get a job in government sector like BEL, BHEL, DRDO? I am a electronics and communication engineer
  17. Government jobs for electronics and communication engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Government job availability for Electronics and Communication Engineering Students with 65% aggregate?
17th October 2011, 06:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?

Electronics and communication engineering is a branch of great future prospects. You can write the exams carried by UPSC to get into any central government jobs. You can get jobs in BSNL, Defense, MTNL, Post and telegraph department, civil aviation department etc. You can even try for Civil service exams like IAS, IFS, etc. Notification of recruitment in public sector is given in all the leading newspapers and their respective websites.
17th October 2011, 07:47 PM
nikeetaa muthiyan

Default Re: Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?

Hi,
There are many government jobs for ece electronics and communication engineering students. ECE is evergreen trade and ECE student can apply for both core and private sectors. there are many Govt jobs for ECE student.
Here is the List of govt jobs for electronics and communication degree holders.

1. ISRO- Indian Space Research Organization

2. BSNL- Bharat Sanchar Nigam limited

3. Jobs in Railway- IES Indian Engine Ring Services

4. BHEL- Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited

5. SAIL- Steel Authority of India Limited

6. GAIL- Gas Limited

7. NTPC- National Thermal Power Corporation

8. ECIL- Electronics Corporation Of India Limited

9. BARC- Bhabha Atomic Research Center

10. UPSC- Union Public Service Commission

11. Indian Navy

12. Bank Exams

13. HAL- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

14. AAI- Airport Authority Of India

15. DRDO- Defense Research and Development Organization
17th October 2011, 09:59 PM
goutambiswas87

dear friend,
through UPSC you can apply for Central Govt job.beside you can try for BSNL,NTPC,etc.
IAS and IFS are also applicable for you...

best of luck...
1st November 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc (ECS) is equivalent to B.Tech(ECE)
6th December 2011, 07:38 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
List of govt. sector jobs for ECE students are as follows:-

1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BHEL
4.BEL
5.ECIL
6.GAIL
7.SAIL
8.RRB
9.NTPC
10.ONGC

etc..

Other jobs like-

1.UPSC civil service exam
2.BANK PO exams.
3.Defense exams..

Now you decide in which field you want to see yourself..

All the best.
6th December 2011, 09:56 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
You are from ECE department a

Here are some govt job for you

You can take a look at this :

But you must have all these criteria :

1.Academic qualification :
You should complete graduation with minimum 70% marks

2.Age criteria :
The age of the candidate should be within 21 to 35 years fro freshers.

All the best.............
14th February 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

hi... frnds nd respetive sir my name is lalit i am 4th yr ece student i am job in industry wt i do pls tell me on my id [email protected] nd suggest some good company
15th February 2012, 08:52 AM
pritam02

There are two best jobs for Electronics & Communication in govt. sector in India
1. jobs in BSNL,MTNL
2. jobs in defence(army, air force, navy)
13th April 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Which is the best job for Electronics and Communication students in government sector?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;1774743]hi... frnds nd respetive sir my name is lalit i am 4th yr ece student i am job in industry wt i do pls tell me on my id [email protected] nd suggest some good company[/QUOT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?