18th July 2012, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector

Sir/Madam,
I am a B.E. in Electronics & Communication(2007 passout) & working in telecom sector for the past 4 years.But,now I want to switch to teaching line.I want to get a B.Ed degree.Please advise me how can I get a B.Ed degree because what I have heard that for a B.Ed degree one should be a simple graduate.

Related Questions:
  1. Is the telecom sectors good for me after completing B.Tech in Electronics and communication? Options available apart from Telecom sector/
  2. After B.E Electronics and Communication fresher should I pursue Telecom Sector or Advance Courses in Electronics? Which sector has got more scope? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
  4. How to make my career in government sector after passing B.Tech with electrical and electronics
  5. IT job as a Fresher for B.E. Electronics & Communication trained at CDAC?
  6. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector after B.E?
  7. How can I find freshers jobs for ECE graduate in telecom sector in Kolkata?
  8. How can I get the best job in Telecom sector after completing B.Tech in ETC?
  9. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector? -- [New]
  10. Is telecom industry good for an electrical engineer?
  11. Job Opportunities for me in Telecom sector being a candidate having completed B.Tech in ECE?
  12. Job opportunity in telecom sector for ECE engineering?
  13. How to shift to government sector while working in private sector?
  14. How to switch in teaching job after completing B.Tech and MBA marketing
  15. Information regarding the Job Opportunities in Telecom and Electronics sector?
  16. Can I get a job in telecom sector after completing B.E in electronics engineering
  17. How may a student having B.Tech degree with ECE stream, get a job in telecom sector? List of consultant agencies with their address and contact number for the same?
  18. Does this valuable for me to gain a SAP certification being a non IT Engineer?
3rd December 2014, 08:56 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to switch to teaching like after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication and while working in Telecom sector

Since you have completed B.Tech and also have worked in Telecom sector , so you are well experienced person. If you want to go in teaching , then instead of B.Ed you should do Mtech, after that you will get better opportunities for teaching in pvt institutes. On the other hand after B.Ed , you wont be considered for teaching under graduate students , so salary will also be very less because you will teach upto 8th standard students only.

After you apply for GATE , complete your Mtech , after that you can go for teaching. There will be on campus and off campus opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?