10th September 2015, 11:39 AM
abdul ravoof007

After B.Tech am I eligible for the government Teacher job?

Good morning sir/madam,
My self Abdul ravoof I am completed b.tech in the IT branch am I eligible for government teacher job in government sector schools?
Thank you sir/madam.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do government teacher job after studying B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  3. After B.Tech am I eligible for the government Teacher job? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible for Government Job as a teacher if I am doing NPTT course?
  5. Am I eligible for government job as a teacher while doing NPTT course?
  6. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for government teacher job with the age 35 and completed BA course?
  8. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  9. What should I do to get government teacher's job?
  10. What should I do to be eligible for TRB exam and government teacher job after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  11. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  12. Am I eligible to get a Government Teacher Job in Odisha if I do B.Ed course in Mumbai?
  13. What is the qualification required to get central government teacher job?
  14. Am I eligible for Computer Teacher job in government or private schools?
  15. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  16. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  17. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  18. B.Tech final year is eligible for any government?
10th September 2015, 06:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After B.Tech am I eligible for the government Teacher job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdul ravoof007 View Post
Good morning sir/madam,
My self Abdul ravoof I am completed b.tech in the IT branch am I eligible for government teacher job in government sector schools?
Thank you sir/madam.
After completion of B.Tech degree you can apply for government school teacher jobs through TET exam.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for High School teacher exam.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
10th September 2015, 07:26 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you will be eligible for government teacher job after holding B.Tech degree .

One who wishes to become a teacher in Govt. school has to appear for the TET exam .It is a State level Teacher Eligibility Test which makes a candidate eligible for the government teacher job.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 for class 6 to 8.

The eligibility criteria required to appear for this exam are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-TET Entrance exam is for all graduates who have secured at least 60% marks in their Graduation degree .

-The candidate age limit should be from 21 years to 37 years . Relaxation in upper age limit is provided to OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates .

The exam consist 2 papers. Paper I is for class I to V and Paper II is for class VI to VIII .

Paper I:

Child development and pedagogy

Language I

Language II

Mathematics

Environment studies

Paper II:

Language I

Language II

Mathematics

Science
11th September 2015, 01:13 AM
JSD.

For getting settled in the govt school ,you first have to join that schools as a guest teacher.But without completing the B.Ed course it can not be permanent.

You have to do the B.ed course.The basic eligibility criteria for the B.Ed course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

Aa you have completed your bachelor degree as B.Tech so if you have scored minimum 50% marks or more then it then definitely you will be eligible for the B.Ed course.After completing the B.Ed course you can get the job in govt school.
11th September 2015, 01:14 AM
JSD.

For getting settled in the govt school ,you first have to join that schools as a guest teacher.But without completing the B.Ed course it can not be permanent.

You have to do the B.ed course.The basic eligibility criteria for the B.Ed course is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.

Aa you have completed your bachelor degree as B.Tech so if you have scored minimum 50% marks or more then it then definitely you will be eligible for the B.Ed course.After completing the B.Ed course you can get the job in govt school.
11th September 2015, 02:29 PM
Rashmuu

For the govt teacher you must have a B.ed degree.You have to appear in the TET teacher Eligibility Test entrance exam. The eligibility for this exam is, to have a graduation degree in any discipline with minimum 60% in aggregate.
12th September 2015, 01:16 AM
Palace2

Yes you can definitely go for the teaching Line.

Course to do:-

You have to do the B.ed course for it.This course help in getting the job in the teaching area.Bachelor in education course is two years duration course.

-:Eligibility for B.Ed:-

Education qualifications:-

It is necessary to have a bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university for being eligible in this course.

Marks required :-

To be completely eligible for this course ,it is must to secure minimum 50% marks in bachelor degree aggregate to be completely eligible for the B.Ed course.

Once you complete the B.Ed course, you can join the schools on the basis of vacancies. After having two years of experience you will be permanent at there.
7th July 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Tech from KIST college ( Orissa ). Can I get teaching job or rail sector job in West Bengal ??? Please sir ektu bolun .....
24th January 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

I have successfully completed my B.tech in computer science, Is it allowed to be a computer teacher in Government schools without B ed course?
2nd March 2020, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I am btech 3rd yr, so after completing my b.tech can I go for govt. Teacher job without doing B.ed.
Or is it compulsory to do B.ed?
7th April 2020, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir I have completed b.e.(electrical),two years d.el.ed and finally passed the tet, now my question is if I am eligible to become a government teacher or not. Moreover I am also seeking for the clarification if any state government is bound to follow criteria decided by the NCTE for minimum qualification of teachers or not. If there is any valid proof that favours me,then please provide those links or ncte rules regarding minimum qualification for being teacher.

thank you
20th June 2020, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have completed B.Tech in stream of mechanical engineering in 2016. Now i want to join govt. teacher job. I know you will first tell me to apply for TET, but without B.Ed it can't be done, as per Eligible criterion for HTET 2020.
Let suppose i have B.Ed now, then i can apply for Htet. Let suppose I cleared HTET. Then when i will apply for any govt teacher job they ask for B.Sc at graduate level. and i am B.tech
So what steps should i follow to complete my draem of being a govt teache.
I want to be a TGT mathematics Teacher.
Will be waiting for ur replies.
8th July 2020, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Am b.tech completed eligible for government teacher job?
22nd December 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B. Tech along with B. Ed Am i eligible for tet exam
21st September 2021, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is anybody there in india who can gives clear instruction for how to be a TGT maths after having BTech. & Bed ..because
i think btech graduate can never become a govt. teacher for 9 & 10 classes
if anybody had a answer please do guide us , there are
several aspirants who has passion to teach maths but not have a proper guidance
29th September 2021, 02:59 PM
Alvia Khan

By TET exam you are eligible for Teacher job after B.Tech but for government Teacher job it's better to choose B.Ed. Course
24th December 2021, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am btech 3rd yr, so after completing my b.tech can I go for govt. Teacher job without doing B.ed.
Or is it compulsory to do B.ed?
It is compulsory either bed or btc or deld , 2 year course for government job teacher
4th March 2022, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

I completed my b.tech..can I apply for tet exam without b.ed?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?