24th May 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

After B.Tech from KSOU am I eligible for government jobs?

Am i eligble for govt job after b'tech complete from k.s.o.u ..please tell me the requirements

26th September 2011, 10:53 PM
rahul4490

Default Re: After B.Tech from KSOU am I eligible for government jobs?

YES ... OF course . you are
CONDITIONS

most of the PSUs are recruiting based on the gate scored obtained in the current academic year. so to be on the safe side, write the gate exams. otherpsus conduct their own exams, shortlist candidates, invite them for interview, GD... then goes for final selection. there is not much importance given to the college that you studied.
26th September 2011, 11:16 PM
vasu&sakshi

Smile Re: After B.Tech from KSOU am I eligible for government jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligble for govt job after b'tech complete from k.s.o.u ..please tell me the requirements
yes you can do the govt. job after B.Tech
23rd April 2012, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After B.Tech from KSOU am I eligible for government jobs?

respected sir i m in a big problm n hav a queri plz help me out my question is if any one get high score in gate but its of kou open part time (face 2 face ) then its treats as same as the b.tech regular degree student or not plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?