26th July 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

After BBA which course has great scope in coming years?

I done BBA ,now I searching for a high scope course which help me to settle economically problems
MBA has any scope in future?
if yes,then which subject select in MBA
if no,so what I do now after BBA .
PLEASE give me advice

14th August 2015, 09:02 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: After BBA which course has great scope in coming years?

Well, there is nothing else to suggest here except for MBA or Master's in Business Administration. So I would suggest that you prepare for CAT or MAT. These are two very popular MBA common entrance test. Success of a candidate in CAT is measured by percentile. Success of a candidate in MAT is measured by percentage. The two has different target sets of colleges for them. Some colleges prefer CAT candidates whereas some prefer MAT scores. If you manage to secure a rank in both then nothing like it. You will have many options of colleges. But whether you want to study MBA or you are sitting for MBA entrance test, you will have to obtain 50% or more in your graduation. Otherwise you won't be able to participate in the course or the entrance examination.
15th August 2015, 05:45 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after bachelor of business administration, you can go for the Master of Business Administration course. It has good job opportunities and career opportunities. There are so many disciplines in master of business administration.

Human Resource and Finance are the best streams in MBA in which you can take admission. You must appear for the entrance examinations like Common Admission Test, Management Aptitude Test, Xavier's Aptitude test etc to take admission in MBA in top colleges of India.

IIM which stands for the Indian Institute of Management is the best place from where you can pursue MBA to get good job opportunities with high salary.
15th August 2015, 10:38 PM
sai215

Re: After BBA which course has great scope in coming year?

Higher studies after BBA :-----------

Master of Computer Applications (MCA)

M.Sc Master of Science

Master of Business Administration (MBA)

List of Government jobs fro the BBA graduates are:

Bank Jobs

Railway Jobs

Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. ( IOCL)

Oil Indian Limited ( OIL)

National Thermal Power Plant ( NTPC)

List of Privates jobs for the BBA graduates are :

TSC
CTS
WIPRO
HCL
INFOSYS
DELL
DELITE
6th December 2016, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

From where to persue MBA degree from abroad or from India?.
If abroad then which country is the best?
If India the which is the best college to study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?