15th April 2012, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Which course should my daughter do after finishing her 10th? Which are the best institutes in Bangalore?

I am looking for a course for my daughter who has finished her 10th std . The course should go on towards providing a degree which has a great scope in the corporate world today and it should be something which would be in great demand in the coming years. Please suggest the institutions in Bangalore

10th July 2012, 11:13 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should my daughter do after finishing her 10th? Which are the best institutes in Bangalore?

There are many courses available, some of which are new courses which have been introduced recently. Before selecting any of these course you and your daughter have to first analyse her strength and weak areas. She should have a liking to some subjects. Based on this check out the various courses available. She will be able to excel only if she has the required aptitude and interest for that area.
12th July 2012, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should my daughter do after finishing her 10th? Which are the best institutes in Bangalore?

electronics mechanic finishing after i will join cet exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?