21st August 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Which would be trending branch in B.Tech in coming 5 to 6 years?

I have passed 12th this year-2014 with 90.2% marks. I want to know what all streams in b.tech will be in scope for coming 5 to 6 years. Iknow that no stream is bad or good.But it dependent on our hardwork.But i don't want that after persuing my b.tech I have no job in my hand because I have seen my elder cousin is b.tech-m.tech in chip designing from VIT, Vellore.But he has no job because of recession in U.S when he did his m.tech.I only want to know the trend in coming 5 to 6 years for b.tech.Please I request you to reply soon as I have to take admission this year.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Instrumentation and Control branch in Galgotia College of Engineering and Technology good enough for Girls? What would be the scope in coming 4 to 5 years?
  2. Whether B.Tech(Information & Technology) will be valuable in coming 5-6 years?
  3. What are the core branches in Computer Science and Engineering? Advantages and disadvantages of the branch? Job opportunities in the branch in coming years?
  4. Best M.Tech courses for B.Tech ECE students?
  5. What's the future of CSE and IT graduates? How they can get a job in recession period? I've passed 12th with 80% marks in science stream
  6. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  7. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  9. Which engineering branch is best? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  11. Which branch should I choose in engineering after passing 12th with 73%? Which course to choose from the list?
  12. After btech want to be pilot
  13. Can I change the course in B.Tech after completing diploma ECE?
  14. Which course to do to get a job in companies like TCS, Infosys or WIPRO after passing B.Tech computer engineering?
  15. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  16. Which course is better in coming years, Civil, Mechanical, ETC, Electrical and Electronics? Scopes of these engineering branches?
  17. List of software and core companies which recruit the pass out students in electronics and instrumentation engineers?
  18. Institutes for training and projects for btech electrical and electronics branch third years
29th August 2014, 08:17 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which would be trending branch in B.Tech in coming 5 to 6 years?

At present lots of students are confused that after completing 10+2,in which field they should make their career.As per your query ,you are interested in bachelor's degree in technology.

Here again one confusion or dilemma exists among most of students that which branch they should take for better career.All the branch are equally good but the most important thing is that in which field you are interested.

One cannot predict what will be the exact situation or circumstances after 5-6 years of any engineering branch, it totally depends upon the market conditions at that time.

However there are some branches which are evergreen like

1.Mechanical Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Civil Engineering etc

I would suggest you to know your strength and interest and then go for selection of the branch.If you have the potential to take a job ,you will take it, job is always available its other thing that our skills and abilities do not match the requirement.

Do hard and smart work, be always positive, punctual and develop a "Can do " attitude in life. You will definitely reach your destination.

Thanks

aashisranjan784
30th August 2014, 06:42 PM
piyushkapoor

All the branches are good but the most important thing is that what course you wants to join as per further career opportunities.
5th September 2014, 11:05 PM
Elasaran

Smile Re: Which would be trending branch in B.Tech in coming 5 to 6 years?

Here lot of trending branches for every year. we could not know trending branch for every year. but standard branch for trending at the end of life list below:-

1, Civil Engineering.
2, Mechanical Engineering.
3, Electrical Engineering.
4, Electronics and communication Engineering.

Thnks
13th May 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

My son is 12 and pass jee main but my confusion is which branch I select in engineering. Which branch is good for next 4 _5 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?