30th August 2011, 11:39 AM
9sn

After completing B.Pharmacy which are the exams to be answered to become a drug inspector?

Which exam we have to appear after completing b.pharmacy to become a drug inspector ..?

13th October 2011, 06:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.Pharmacy which are the exams to be answered to become a drug inspector?

You can become a drug inspector after completing your B.pharm. You need to attend the UPSC entrance examination conducted for this post. Graduates in pharmacy, medicine or pharmaceutical sciences can also apply. You need to do your specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from an institute of repute. You should be above 21 years. You need to have 3 years of experience in any organization which is engaged in drug manufacturing.
23rd September 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing B.Pharmacy which are the exams to be answered to become a drug inspector?

Can I become a drug inspector being a B.Pharm Fresher, Is the 3years experience criteria must for this exam???
4th September 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

When I complete my b.pharm I can apply for d.I. or experience is compulsary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?