1st March 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

After completing BCA is it better to do any job in a company or should I do MCA first?

after completing bca, is it better to do any job in a company or to do mca first?

11th April 2016, 01:37 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing BCA is it better to do any job in a company or should I do MCA first?

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the MCA just after completion of your BCA course. I am saying this because of the fact that if you go for the job just after completion of your BCA course then your pay scale will be moderate and you will get a lower position job. But if you go for the MCA which is a master degree, then your profile value will increase to double as after BCA. Now if you go for the job then you will get a job at good position and with a very good salary. Being a master degree holder you will have deep core field knowledge so its always batter to pursue MCA after BCA in place of job after BCA.
16th April 2016, 12:47 AM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing BCA is it better to do any job in a company or should I do MCA first?

You should go for MCA after completing of BCA.

MCA is a 2 years post graduation course.You will get a good job after doing MCA.

You can get huge career opportunities after pursuing MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?