27th July 2015, 01:23 PM
shanth444

After completing BCA in correspondence in KSOU can I join regular MCA in Karnataka?

dear sir/madam..
now im in fully confusion bc'z after completing my sslc i joined regular diploma &
i complted my diploma after i joined for BCA in ksou in corres now im in final year after this im thinking to do MCA in regular mode please let me know is there any colleges in karnataka i can join for MCA...

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  2. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  3. Can I join MCA in regular after completing 12th with Maths?
  4. How could I do MCA or MSCIT from Mumbai University after completing BCA from Karnataka State Open University
  5. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  6. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  7. Can I do MCA correspondence in the month of November? I have done my BCA form Bangalore University
  8. Can I get regular MCA admission in Karnataka University Dharwad after completing B.Tech in Karnataka Stat Open University? I am a regular mode student for MCA
  9. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  10. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  11. Should I go for regular MCA after doing BCA from IP university or a job?
  12. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  13. Am i eligible to join regular MBA course after completing B.Tech course from KSOU?
  14. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  16. Should I do MCA regular or distance after completing BCA with 80%? What is the scope?
  17. How to do regular MCA after completing BCA? I am working as a Php developer
  18. What should I do after BCA(computer application) from Sikkim Manipal university through correspondence?
9th October 2015, 12:56 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: After completing BCA in correspondence in KSOU can I join regular MCA in Karnataka?

Well, let me tell you that if you have planned on doing MCA then this diploma course will not help you much. Now, think hard that whether you want to utilize this diploma degree or you want to complete MCA.
If you want to stick to the first option, then you must not opt for MCA. You must immediately look for jobs that are advertised in papers. In small revenue generating companies, diploma holders are much more preferable than degree course people. In your case, you have both, a BCA degree and a diploma too.

If you want to stick to the second option, then you must go for distance or correspondence MCA. I am suggesting this because most universities offering regular MCA do not accept candidates from distance BCA. Again some universities do accept BCA graduates from distance, but in that case it must be from a UGC affiliated institute like IGNOU. KSOU is not UGC affiliated. So the degree you obtained will not be eligible for sitting for entrance examinations of MCA.
I suggest you log onto the official website of IGNOU, www.ignou.ac.in and see which state you wish to go to study MCA from IGNOU. IGNOU has regional centers in every state of India. So you can pursue MCA in Karnataka regional center too. You don't have to sit for any entrance examination for IGNOU MCA. The fee is also moderate for this course.
22nd February 2018, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing BCA in correspondence in KSOU can I join regular MCA in Karnataka?

I have completed KSOU on 2012 to 2015 batch, but still UGC not validate KSOU degrees, can i wait now or let us know, any open universities where i can join for MCA course which they will accept from KSOU degrees, or shall i do again BCA or BSC from any Open universities ???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?