8th January 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?

I want to do my mca in correspondence as i'm facing problems at home..
what if i do in correspondence than in regular?
i feel not to waste my time?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence?
  2. After completing BCA in correspondence in KSOU can I join regular MCA in Karnataka?
  3. Difference between B.Com regular and B.Com correspondence? Which of the course is better for me?
  4. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  5. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  6. MS in abroad after completing MCA through correspondence? -- [New]
  7. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  8. Can I do B.Ed from regular job after completing B.A from DU correspondence and securing 49.7%
  9. Is it necessary to do M.Tech after MSc? Difference between value of M.Tech as regular course and as a correspondence course?
  10. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  11. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  12. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  13. Can I do Ph.D in MCA from Burdwan University after completing MCA(Regular) with 76%?
  14. Which are the institutes offering LLB distance education -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  16. Can I join MCA in regular after completing 12th with Maths?
  17. After completing B.Com then am I eligible to apply for MBA regular? Can I do CS and B.Com(Correspondence) simultaneously?
  18. Can i pursue PG in regular despite of completing Graduation through correspondence?
17th March 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?

whats the diffrence batween distance mca and mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?