12th March 2013, 01:15 PM
codename89

How to do regular MCA after completing BCA? I am working as a Php developer

I am working as a php developer I completed bca in 2010. Now I want to do regular mca but there will be a gap of 3-4yrs. What should I do for mca or continue with the job?

12th June 2013, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do regular MCA after completing BCA? I am working as a Php developer

Im a MCA fresher with 67% upto the fifth sem, i have one arrear with me, im strong in php and mysql, i have 77% in my ug, and 64 % in my twelth, and i want to get a job as php developer or web developer , is this job is a good decision? And can i get the job like this with the salary above 15,000? And where i can get that and where i will search for it? Please give the reply to me please dont ignore this.
12th June 2013, 11:47 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do regular MCA after completing BCA? I am working as a Php developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by codename89 View Post
I am working as a php developer I completed bca in 2010. Now I want to do regular mca but there will be a gap of 3-4yrs. What should I do for mca or continue with the job?
As you have study gap,thus you will not be able to appear in various MCA Entrances Exam.But there are various entrances exam in which you can appear too,after year gap.These Entrances exam are :
  • JNU(Jawahar Lal Nehru University) Joint Entrance Examination.
  • BHU(Benaras Hindu University) Joint Entrance Examination.
  • JECA.
  • OJEE.
  • GUC-CET.
  • MP-CET.
  • GCAT(Galgotias University).
  • KIIT(Kalinga University,Orissa).
In these above listed entrance exams questions will be asked from these sections :
  1. Logical and Analytical Reasoning.
  2. Computer Programming and its fundamentals.
  3. General knowledge and awareness.
  4. English Grammar and Comprehension.
  5. Basics of Numeracy.
  6. Mathematics(From Inter and Graduation).
  7. Boolean and Computational Mathematics.
Eligibility conditions that you will required for appearing in these exams are :
  • Your minimum educational qualification should have a bachelor degree pass out in any discipline from recognized university.
  • Your Necessary subjects in Bachelor degree course should be Mathematics/Statistics.
  • You should have Mathematics as one of the paper in Inter level.
  • Your minimum marks in Graduation level should be 60%.
If you are interested in doing this course then you must complete this course.This degree will be helpful in your future and you can also apply for other higher posts in Organizations as well as in Government sectors.

For Knowing the current status of various MCA Entrance exams -->> Click-here .
12th June 2013, 06:14 PM
vidze

Quote:
Originally Posted by codename89 View Post
Dear friend,
You are eligible for MCA course.As you have studied BCA you can apply for the course.Nowas=days education gap is not important,People are just interested in studing and studing.And it will increase your salary growth also. So according to me you must do MCA. But Qualifying degree must be obtained from recognised university.Completion of the qualifying course via distance mode is not a problem so go through it
26th June 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hey GUyz i want to know something about BCA?
which programming languages are there is BCA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?