11th October 2011, 01:58 PM
animesh samanta

After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?

I completed M.Sc in microbiology & i am interested to get a job in my stream in Govt. sector,my question is-
1... have any job in my stream in govt sector?
2...If yes how could i know?
3...what should to do for apply?
4...Form where i get news very easily?

20th February 2012, 02:12 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?

Yes,there are several job opportunities after you complete your M.sc microbiology in the central government sector and in government sector. You can opt for teaching field after to various colleges or universities.And for the government sector you have to write various government exams for getting the concerned jobs.In the field of government sector there are many laboratories working under the supervision of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). You can apply for various posts available in these laboratories, and you can even seek jobs in the government hospitals.
12th March 2012, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?

I have completed my masters in microbiology from hyderabad and right now I shifted to Dubai and am looking out for a job here.What kind of jobs can I apply?
25th April 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

sir iam kandasamy Msc microbiology i have complet all semester.i wast studyed Bsc zoology.i am looking for jobs in coimbatore. plz microbiological related company invit to me my email ID:[email protected]
9th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

What career option i choose after 12 in nonmedical stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?