19th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?

I am doing msc environmental science and i want to know about career options after completing my msc in both government and private sector? Can you please let me know all the job opening which are there currently to apply for the same? Awaiting for fast reply!

17th November 2015, 11:25 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing msc environmental science and i want to know about career options after completing my msc in both government and private sector? Can you please let me know all the job opening which are there currently to apply for the same? Awaiting for fast reply!

You can work in government and private sector companies with your M.Sc Environmental Science.

You can work as Environment Scientist, Environment Consultant, Assistant Professor, Field Investigator, SME,
Business Development Executive, Senior Analyst, Quality Control Lab Manager, Scientific Assistant,
Senior Research Associate, Medical coder, Medical Transcription Industries etc.

You can work in organisations like Green Initiatives, Hydrosphere Envirotech, CMET, SRF, Nava Bharat Ventures,
Sai Biocare, IIT Bombay, Tezpur University, University of Jammu, IIT Kharagpur, Amity University,
Educomp Solutions, IIT Bombay, Indian School of Mines, Shriram Institute for Industrial Research,
Medical Coding companies like Acurus Solutions, Genpact, Cognizant, Apollo, Niha, Omega, Ispace etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?