28th February 2018, 12:14 PM
ruzaina

After completing my M.Com can I pursue Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA?

Now I am doing M.Com course which will be completing in 2019. I want ask that after completing my M.Com can I do Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the format of questions for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA, 2018?
  2. What is the last date to apply online for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy (GDCA) exam 2018?
  3. Previous 5 years solved question papers for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy Board (GDCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Last date to apply for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy for the year 2018?
  5. Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy last 5 years solved papers
  6. When is the last date to submit GDCA exam application form for the present year?
  7. Can I take admission in GDC and A after graduating in B.A?
  8. Last 10 years solved papers for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy exam
  9. GDCA exam 2018 syllabus
  10. Do I need to reappear for all papers of GDCA even after passing some of them in order to clear the full course?
  11. Am I eligible for GDCA even though I have not completed my graduation from Commerce or Business background?
  12. How and by when to apply for GDCA exam for the session 2018? From which site to apply?
  13. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online Application?
  14. What is the application date for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy - GDCA exam and how to apply for the exam?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Panel Registration of GDCA having passed the GDCA exam in 2008?
  16. From when will the online application start for admission in GDCA and what is the procedure to apply?
  17. How much minimum marks is needed to get a passing certificate in GDCA? -- [New]
  18. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online application for this year(2018)?
3rd March 2018, 09:24 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: After completing my M.Com can I pursue Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA?

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy is bachelor's degree.

As you are pursuing Master's degree in commerce, you can apply for GDCA exam of 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?