26th February 2018, 12:47 PM
MEENAREDDIAR

What is the format of questions for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA, 2018?

I want to appear for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy (GDCA), 2018 exam. I am not aware about the pattern and I'm not having the study material for the said exam. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to apply online for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy (GDCA) exam 2018?
  2. Last date to apply for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy for the year 2018?
  3. After completing my M.Com can I pursue Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA?
  4. GDCA exam 2018 syllabus
  5. Previous 5 years solved question papers for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy Board (GDCA) -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last 10 years solved papers for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy exam
  7. When is the last date to submit GDCA exam application form for the present year?
  8. Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy last 5 years solved papers
  9. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online application for this year(2018)?
  10. How and by when to apply for GDCA exam for the session 2018? From which site to apply?
  11. Can I take admission in GDC and A after graduating in B.A?
  12. Do I need to reappear for all papers of GDCA even after passing some of them in order to clear the full course?
  13. Am I eligible for GDCA even though I have not completed my graduation from Commerce or Business background?
  14. What is the starting date of GDCA exam online Application?
  15. What is the application date for Government Diploma in Co-Operation and Accountancy - GDCA exam and how to apply for the exam?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Panel Registration of GDCA having passed the GDCA exam in 2008?
  17. From when will the online application start for admission in GDCA and what is the procedure to apply?
  18. How much minimum marks is needed to get a passing certificate in GDCA? -- [New]
28th February 2018, 01:09 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the format of questions for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA, 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEENAREDDIAR View Post
I want to appear for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy (GDCA), 2018 exam. I am not aware about the pattern and I'm not having the study material for the said exam. Kindly help me.
GDCA stand for Government Diploma in Cooperation and Accountancy. It is a State level exam conducted by Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It is one of the recognzied one year degree.

The eligibility for GDCA exam-2018 : Candidate should have passed Bachelor degree of Commerce with 50% marks and only Maharashtra government employee can apply for this exam.

GDCA exam pattern:

The exam will be conducted in two stages :

Stage 1 that is of Preliminary stage which consist of questions which are based on general knowledge and this paper consist of 200 marks.

Stage 2 consist of descriptive type of questions some of which are based on English part, while other question will be from technical department. This paper carries 200 marks.

IMPORTANT DATES GDCA-2018 EXAM:

The exam is conducted in May every year. Application form are available during December every year. Usually the exam will be conducted 24th,25th,26th dates of the May every year.
28th February 2018, 04:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the format of questions for Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy - GDCA, 2018?

GDCA (Government Diploma in Cooperation & Accountancy) is a recognised one year degree. For studying this course you need to attend an entrance exam conducted once in every year by MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission).

The exam is conducted in two stages i.e., preliminary and mains.

The preliminary exam is conducted for 200 marks. The question paper includes general knowledge questions.

The mains exam is conducted for 200 marks. The question paper includes descriptive type questions from languages and topics from technical department subjects.

The syllabus of the exam includes:

- Banking
- Co-operative audit & management
- Co-operative laws
- Theory & history of Cooperation
- Accounting principles
- Trail balance
- Trading Account
- Profit & loss account
- Balance sheer
- Income & Expenditure account

For notifications, application forms and other details visit the official website of GDCA.
27th August 2019, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for gdca ?
27th January 2021, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

what is last date to apply online for GDCA exam 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?