28th February 2018, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET in Life Science?

Am I eligible for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)'s National Eligibility Test in Life Science? I have completed my M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET in Life Science?
  2. After Master in Horticulture is it worth appearing for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - CSIR NET?
  3. Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET Physical science coaching center in Bhubaneswar?
  4. What should I do for Professorship after M.Sc in Biotech?
  5. Eligibility for being a Botany Lecturer in college after passing Plant Physiology from ASRB.
  6. Previous solved papers of Section Officers/Excutive Assistant,Council of Scientific & Industrial Research? Books?
  7. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET(Environmental Science/Life Science) if completed M.Tech in Environmental Science & Technology? Am I eligible to become a Lecturer for Life Science or Environmental Science?
  8. What is the syllabus for CFTRI entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I apply for CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science) if completed M.Sc in Clinical Research? Previous year question papers of CSIR-UGC-NET(Life Science)?
  10. Eligibility criteria and age limit for OBC candidate to appear in CSIR with B.Sc Mathematics? Syllabus and selection procedure of CSIR?
  11. What can I do next after completing MSc in microbiology?
  12. How to go for Ph.D while in final year in M.Phil Microbiology
  13. How to do Ph.D after completing MCA?
  14. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  15. Procedure to apply for GATE fellowship in CSIR?
  16. What is the scope of getting government jobs after completion of B.Sc Chemistry honors from Delhi University?
  17. List of all the government colleges in Delhi(NCR)?
  18. Last 5 years questions of CSIR NET Life Science?
3rd March 2018, 09:22 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) NET in Life Science?

The eligibility criteria for CSIR NET exam in Life Science:

Academic qualification: Master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Final year post graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

Minimum of 55% marks in master's degree is required for general candidates and 50% for reserved category candidates. You can apply for CSIR NET exam in Life science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?