27th February 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience?

I am 18 years experience in Hindi teacher in private school. I got 30,000 salary. Shall i get Hindi teacher job in central govt. Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer on this as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
28th February 2016, 12:56 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience?

Yes, you are eligible to get recruitment in Central government schools as teacher.

To get recruitment as teacher, you have to appear for CTET examination conducted by CBSE twice every year. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have 10+2 with Diploma in Education degree from recognised university.

Candidate passed graduation can also appear for examination if having one year B.Ed degree or having 2 year diploma in education degree.

So, you need to appear for examination and after qualifying in entrance examination become eligible for recruitment as teacher. For more information about examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
28th February 2016, 08:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get hindi teacher job in central government if I have 18 years experience?

For government school job in India you need to qualify CTET or TET. CTET is considered for central government teaching jobs and you must have at least B.Ed qualification to become eligible for this exam.

You have good amount of experience but if you don't have B.Ed qualification then you won't be allowed to appear for CTET.
28th February 2016, 11:41 PM
monikasiri

Entrance examinations are conducted for the applicants for any central government job.So,you are eligible to get hindi teacher job only when you have the educational qualifications specified by the job.

This is the direct process to get a central government job.You can also work as a contract lecturer in any of the Government based Institute for few years and then get regularised.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?