29th August 2012, 11:21 PM
NSHAKEE

After doing B.Tech final year can I do hospital management?

plz tell me
i am doing b.tech final year
after b.tech can i do hospital management

Related Questions:
  1. For which exams can I appear like GRE? I am a final year student of BDS
  2. How to do hospital management after completing graduation with BSc? Which is better between health care management and hospital management?
  3. After doing B.Tech final year can I do hospital management?
  4. Guidance to do project in Health Care Management being a candidate of pursuing final year in M.Sc Hospital Administration?
  5. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Admission in hospital management/administration after zoology course?
  7. Can I do internship from AIIMS Hospital? I am a BAMS final year student
  8. How to prepare for MAT February entrance exam? Which college to be preferred for excellent employment opportunities?
  9. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  10. How to do 1 year MBA programme in hospital management in Indian Institute of Kozikode?
  11. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  12. Can I pursue 1 year compulsory internship from AIIMS college and hospital after passing final year exam of BHMS course?
  13. What should I choose between Hospital Management, HR and Healthcare Management?
  14. Can I do hospital management course after MBBS?
  15. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  16. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  17. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  18. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course? -- [New]
11th May 2013, 12:38 PM
raviexpert

Default Re: After doing B.Tech final year can I do hospital management?

Yes you can do MBA hospital management. There are many universities and colleges like Institute of Management Studies, Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, LPU, Symboisis Center Of Health Care, etc offering it. You can check their websites for more detailed information.
4th June 2019, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

After doing b.tech on electrical engineering can i do MBA hospital mgt?? And if yes then tell me the course duration and about salary also
11th August 2021, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

After completing computer science engineering, which stream of hospital administration is good? And is better to do in which colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?