24th November 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

After doing MBA from Rajasthan University how to do Ph.D in computer application?

i have done mca from raj. uni. i want to do phd in computer application from mds uni. so plz sugest about it.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Computer Application in Rajasthan?
  2. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  3. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  4. List of universities in Rajasthan for Ph.D in computer application? -- [New]
  5. In which subject I should do PhD among Computer Science and Computer Application if completed MCA?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Application in USA to MCA postgraduate?
  7. Can I study PhD in Computer Application from any other university being a postgraduate of SMU?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science or Computer Application if I have completed MCA in commerce?
  9. What's the minimum percentage requirement for doing PhD in abst for M.Com from Rajasthan university? List of courses I can opt for with 40% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  11. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  12. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  13. When the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam will be published by Anna University?
  14. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in HR in Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad if secured 5.9 CGPA in MBA of ICFAI University?
  16. Is PhD offered in Singhania University, Rajasthan has UGC approval?
  17. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  18. How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university
24th December 2011, 12:01 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing MBA from Rajasthan University how to do Ph.D in computer application?

The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Department offers Doctor of Philosophy in Computer course. It is a two to five year full time research program. The eligibility criteria for admission is that the candidate should have passed post graduation or equivalent from any recognized university. Candidates are selected on the basis of entrance exam held by the university.
24th December 2011, 12:06 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After doing MBA from Rajasthan University how to do Ph.D in computer application?

The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University Department offers Doctor of Philosophy in Computer course. It is a two to five year full time research program. The eligibility criteria for admission is that the candidate should have passed post graduation or equivalent from any recognized university. Candidates are selected on the basis of entrance exam held by the university. After your MBA sit for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned department of the Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University to pursue the Ph.D programme.
15th May 2014, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm doin m.com from rajasthn university
I wan to do Mba in marketing frm rajasthn university onl
Can I do both the things together
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?