16th September 2013, 07:20 AM
Unregistered

After finishing B.E civil engineering can I join master of architecture?

After finishing my BE civil engineering, can I join Master Of Architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Architecture after finishing diploma in civil engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
  3. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. Is it possible to do Architecture after finishing civil engineering?
  5. Can I join B.Arch course while pursuing Civil Engineering?
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after finishing diploma in civil?
  7. After finishing MCVC how can I join civil engineering side?
  8. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  9. Can I take admission in Mumbai University for MBA or MCA?
  10. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience? -- [New]
  11. What are the other PG students Civil Engineers can take instead of Master's in Engineering and MBA to be a lecturer? Can I take master's in renewable energy, Master's in Environmental Science?
  12. Is there any chance to go to software side after B.Pharm
  13. How can I join Architecture after studying diploma civil 3rd semester?
  14. Which university is best for civil and structural engineering? Can I join Architecture without writing NATA entrance exam?
  15. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  16. Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?
  17. Is Civil Engineering better than Architecture?
  18. How to join NDA or IMA after diploma in civil engineering?
3rd June 2017, 05:00 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After finishing B.E civil engineering can I join master of architecture?

** Master of Architecture is a postgraduate Architecture Engineering course.

** For M.Arch course applicants must have passed B.Arch course with good percentage from a recognized university.

** The duration of M.Arch course is two years.

** No, you are not eligible to get admission in Master of Architecture after B.E civil engineering.
25th June 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After finishing B.E civil engineering can I join master of architecture?

After finishing B.E civil engineering can I join master of architecture?if yes,then how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?