17th April 2011, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?

hi ,
im radhika doing my first year civil engineering and im interested do post graduate in architecture. i saw the syllabus related to architecture in m.arch, which s nt familiar to civil engineering subjects . i want to know whether it is easy to compete with those subjects or i can take any additional course before doing architecture.....

28th June 2011, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?

i m doing civil engg, i m interested to do m.arch is it will be easy for me?
16th July 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it easy to compete with the subjects for M.Arch? Do I have to take an additional course before doing Architecture after Engineering?

Hi M doing BTech in Civil N I wanna do M.arc ,i want to know the syllabus for gate,and oppurtunities in M.Arch ?
4th January 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

can we do M. arch after civil engineering? will i get any privilege doing M. arch after civil engineering?
21st February 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

hi im a b tech student( civil, 3rd yr)..can i prepare for m.arch entrance exam.., will it b a easy job 4 me..,pls tell me whethr im on a right track..or suggest any other courses, i love paints drawing,designing..,colours etc,, i juz need to enjoy my creer...., hope i'l get the best reply...
7th April 2012, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am b.tech 3rd year civil engg after b.tech there is a chance to join in m.arch . .
22nd December 2014, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th (science) which i find it too difficult ,and i like creating things ,but i don%u2019t like high funda subject.so Will you pls help me to know is learning architecture(b.arch) is tougher than any engineering? does its studies lead to any pressure on mind? because it has maths and physics subject too, is that tough?should i take architecture as career because i%u2019m going to appear for nata now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?