22nd October 2010, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?

sir i am persuing final year BE in industrial production.I am really confused which field to opt please help me to sort out this which can help me to get good job in future please suggest

Related Questions:
  1. Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?
  2. How many seats are available in IIT for M.Tech in Industrial and Production engineering
  3. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  4. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  5. What is the difference between Production Engineering and Industrial Engineering? Which one is better? -- [New]
  6. What are the career and job opportunities after appearing for GATE in production and industrial engineering
  7. Names of the books which are to be referred for TANCET for M.Tech in industrial and production engineering?
  8. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  9. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  10. Mtech(Industrial Pollution ctrl) vs MTech(Industrial Biotechnology) -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  12. After MCA what are the short term courses available in which I can make my career?
  13. Information about PSU's that accept GATE production score? I am a B.Tech production and industrial engineering student at DTU
  14. What can I do after passing BSc engineering? I am doing BSc engineering in industrial and production engineering
  15. Can I study in MBA production after completing BSc Physics?
  16. How much marks are required in PI(production and industrial) to get a seat in IIT Madras
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA offered by Infosys?
  18. Which branch should I get in KIIT with a rank of 7706?
23rd October 2010, 06:16 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?

you are a industrial production engineer so it would be better for you to choose m.tech. because in your stream you will be much benefited by m.tech and if you choose mba then it is also good choice but not the best and you need the best today.
23rd October 2010, 11:21 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?

if you really want to go towards higher study then think about M.Tech or MBA. otherwise if you want to do job then try to get job.

M.Tech and MBA is totally different job. if you like management job then only go for MBA. if you like to do job in technical field then go for M.Tech. the salary scale after MBA is more than after M.Tech.

as you are a production engineer i think you may go for MBA with production management.

if you want to do job then go through regularly employment news or the website for job like www.freshersworld.com etc.

you may also prepare for GATE examination for your higher study. it will give you stipend for higher study if you become able to clear it.

all the best for all.
23rd October 2010, 12:20 PM
jayajotwani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am persuing final year BE in industrial production.I am really confused which field to opt please help me to sort out this which can help me to get good job in future please suggest
Pls dont get confused, keep urself calm and decide.
If u have an inclination for technical side go for M.Tech else if u r good at administration or business minded then go for MBA.
23rd October 2010, 10:02 PM
koli

i think you should do M.tech because it would be better if you polish your technical skills which you already have rather than going into the management area..
thank you.
10th November 2010, 11:42 AM
megha ram singh

Thumbs up Re: After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?

After BE i think you should go with M.Tech. there is much more demand of a M.Tech. holder than a MBA holder.

otherwise you do which you feel is better for you..
22nd February 2011, 07:16 AM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career
you are a industrial production engineer so it would be better for you to choose m.tech. because in your stream you will be much benefited by m.tech and if you choose mba then it is also good choice
If u have an inclination for technical side go for M.Tech else if u r good at administration or business minded then go for MBA.
M.Tech and MBA is totally different job. if you like management job then only go for MBA. if you like to do job in technical field then go for M.Tech. the salary scale after MBA is more than after M.Tech.
if you want to do job then go through regularly employment news or the website for job like
www.freshersworld.com etc.
you may also prepare for GATE examination for your higher study. it will give you stipend for higher study if you become able to clear it.

good luck
30th April 2011, 03:26 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career?

I think MBA will be the better option for you because as your bachelors is from Industrial production

The stream is related to MBA

So your career will be bright with that

If you do as i said then you can apply your technical knowledge in current business scenario which may bring revolution in the industry

but don't do risk as the decision made by you may effect your whole career so take good decision

as decision making have the chances to get positive and negative results too..

so be careful about it

take the right decision by perfectly having good knowledge on what you are going to do ..

Regards

~aditya~
8th May 2011, 08:17 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

as you are a production engineer i think you may go for MBA with production management.

if you want to do job then go through regularly employment news or the website for job like www.freshersworld.com etc.

all the best
25th June 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed BE production and i am doing job in production with Heat treatment department. i want to do MBA with distance learning but not able to choose which trade of MBA must be done.
27th August 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

i am a mechanical engineering student .i like to persue mba in operations management.should i first do m.tech in production?please help.
4th March 2012, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

can nyone tel which software companies ll hire ip students??
30th October 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

which is best career a production engineer or a quality controll engineer in lon term...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?