15th May 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?

Sir,is mba in hospitality management beneficial for food production career,i have done bsc in hospitality management and hotel admin and pursuing mba in hospitality management and area of interest is food production..so i want to know,will it be beneficial for my career ahead after 2 or 3 years of experiance..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in any Food Production company after completing MBA in Hospitality Management?
  2. Hospitality Management or International Business, which is better to opt in MBA for brighter future? List of colleges which offer MBA in International Business/ Hospitality Management?
  3. How to do BBA and MBA after passing 12th with 53%? Career in Hospitality and management?
  4. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  5. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  6. Can I do MBA regular in any college of Chandigarh after MBA in Hospitality Management?
  7. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  8. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  9. What is the age limit for general female candidate for UPSC entrance exam?
  10. Is there any possibilities to get a job after finishing BSc(EC)?
  11. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  12. Is it better to opt for BSc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration Course from IHM? Is this course oriented towards food making or towards hotel management?
  13. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  14. What should I do to become an Air Hostess being a 10th student?
  15. What is the career options after passing 12th with 53%? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Advantages of studying MBA(Hospitality Management) in Abroad over in India?
  17. Is it fine to choose LLB regular course after completing MCA in Production and Operation Management? Which courses are better after MBA in production and operation?
  18. Which college would be best for me after doing MBA course in Hospitality Management?
30th April 2016, 06:22 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Is MBA in hospitality Management course add value in food production career?

Since, you have done a lot many professional course of different field. Even you wanted to get into the same profile you are in and even you have industry experience too if i am not wrong.

So, you have a lot many things with you and you also wanted to get in so, from my side i don't think that you will face any kind of issue in getting job, just upload your resume what i can say to you is this only.

One more thing i would like to mention here, that doing a lot of degree course is not that much worth as getting a certification or writing a certification exam.

So, you can think upon it also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?