15th December 2015, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?

Hello,

I am final year student of b.pharma. I wanted to know that what is the starting salary i can get after completing my clinical research. Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Starting salary package in clinical research in ICRI Ahmedabad?
  2. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  3. What is the starting salary for clinical psychologist? What is the qualification requirement?
  4. Admissions this year after B.Pharma if GPAT is not cleared for M.Phil?
  5. After B.Pharmacy how good will be the career and salary? Clinical research as a career and salary that is offered?
  6. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  7. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  8. Internship in clinical research for M.Sc student? Job opportunities after completion of course and internship?
  9. What is the procedure to go for Clinical Research after completion of BDS?
  10. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join Clinical Research after completing BSc(Biotech) and PG diploma in Clinical Research?
  12. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc?
  13. Am i eligible for CDS test after completing BAMS final Prof and scoring 89?
  14. Which is the best course to choose among M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology, M.Pharmacy in Pharmacy Practice, M.Sc in Clinical Research and MS in Clinical Research?
  15. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. What is the scope of MSc clinical research? How much is the salary?
  17. How to go for Clinical Research after completing B.Pharmacy?
  18. Government job and salary details after M.Sc in Clinical research from government college?
15th January 2016, 11:37 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the expected starting salary for me after Clinical Research completion?

Starting salary after Clinical research varies between Rs. 2,00,000/- to Rs. 4,00,000/- per annum.
It varies from firm to firm. if you make into some good medical firm or hospital then you can also get starting salary of more than Rs.5,00,000/- per annum.
It increases as per experience and post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?