16th May 2015, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed my B.Sc in biotechnology , now i want to get masters but i m confused in two fields that is which field i would go for i.e. Msc in clinical research would be best or i should go for M.Sc in biotechnology ? Sir , kindly advice me in either of the above two masters . Based on above vch masters would be of high scope in future and high salary package And also in higher study i.e. Ph.D?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  2. MSc in Clinical Research vs. MSc in Biotechnology+Clinical Research Diploma?
  3. Can I go for MSc in Clinical Research after completing BSc Microbiology with Biotechnology?
  4. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  5. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  8. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  9. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  10. Other courses after company secretary course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology?
  12. Should I go for a job or Msc Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? What are the chances for job?
  13. How to do MSc biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  14. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  15. Which post graduation course should we prefer after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. M.Sc in Clinical research after B.Sc(Applied science)? Job opportunities after M.Sc? Institutes in India for M.Sc(Medical Biotechnology) and it's eligibility criteria?
  17. Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  18. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology between MSc Forensic and MSc Medical Biotechnology
17th May 2015, 06:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed my B.Sc in biotechnology , now i want to get masters but i m confused in two fields that is which field i would go for i.e. Msc in clinical research would be best or i should go for M.Sc in biotechnology ? Sir , kindly advice me in either of the above two masters . Based on above vch masters would be of high scope in future and high salary package And also in higher study i.e. Ph.D?
Both the M.Sc Biotechnology and Clinical Research have very good scope in both the Government and Private sector as well. Since, you have completed Graduation with Biotechnology so it is recommended that you can go with Biotechnology specialization in Master degree as well. However, please select the course based on your interest and future aspiration.

The salary for M.Sc Biotechnology is based on your various such, qualification, Experience, Technical Skill, etc. However, the candidate can expect a starting level salary within the range of Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month in government organizations and It will differ in Private Organization. Those candidates who are completing a PhD along with UGC NET can apply for Lecturer job in various Government and Private Colleges. Such candidates can expect a salary of Rs.30, 000- Rs. 40, 000/- per month.

Yes, of course you can apply for PhD course after completing M.Sc Biotechnology. In fact, your salary will be gets high based on your qualification and experience in the concerned field. So, it is always recommended to continue your higher studies along with the job.
18th May 2015, 07:04 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course I can take for doing M.Sc course after B.Sc in Biotechnology? M.Sc in Clinical research or M.Sc in Biotechnology?

Considering everything that you have shared I would like to tell you that the M.Sc in Biotechnology is the best field for you to do your Masters.
The scope for this Masters Course is huge and it is certainly more than M.Sc in Clinical Research.
So try and get yourself admitted to the course of M.Sc in Biotechnology.
The higher salary package will be of course given to you if you do M.Sc in Biotechnology.
The PhD in Biotechnology also has a better future presently so try and take admission into the course of M.Sc in Biotechnology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?