16th March 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for AME course after Mechanical Engineering? From where can I apply for this course?

hi
I am a mechanical engineering final year student. I want to apply for AME Licence after my degree course. Please somebody tell me what is the criteria for AME after mechanical engineering and from where can i apply to this course.
my e-mail id is [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become AME in IAF?
  2. How to join B.E after doing Aircraft Maintenance engineering in Mechanical Engineering
  3. Last date to apply for Karnataka PGCET Exam? Eligibility criteria to apply for this Exam? Best course to choose in M.Tech being a candidate of Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Job prospect after 3 years of AME in Avionics Instrumentation?
  5. What is the difference between Aeronautical Engineering and AME?
  6. What is the minimum eligibility criteria asked to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  7. Is BSc AME approved by UGC?
  8. Eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in NTPC, BHEL and IOCL after B.E. Mechanical Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  9. While studying in Vocational Education in 12th can I apply for degree course in AME?
  10. How do I apply for Indian CDC? I have completed 12th PCM and AME License Course
  11. What is the eligibility for AME?
  12. How to do Autocad after completing AME course?
  13. Criteria to join Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  14. Can I apply for government job after getting BSc AME?
  15. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  16. After Mechanical Engineering how can I apply for Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  18. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
16th August 2011, 11:02 AM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Criteria for AME course after Mechanical Engineering? From where can I apply for this course?

The minimum qualification is pass in Higher Secondary / PUC, 10+2 with Math’s, Physics with a minimum of 50% aggregate of any recognized University Board or any qualification recognized as equivalent by D.G.C.A. Government of India.

• A pass in Studentship examination of A.M.Ae.S.I. Or A.M.I.E. or any other equivalent exam.

• A pass in a 3 year Engineering Diploma Course of any good recognized Polytechnic with a minimum of 50%.
6th September 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for AME course after Mechanical Engineering? From where can I apply for this course?

why ame students are no much more getitng placement?
1st December 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

what is full form of AMD
23rd August 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of Bsc PHYSICS, I want to know that can i elegable for AMIE Mechanical Engineering.
2nd February 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I am aeronautical engineer. I want to apply for AME Licence. Please somebody tell me what is the criteria for AME after aeronautical engineering and from where I can apply to this course.
my e-mail id is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?