13th August 2011, 06:58 PM
ck100

After Mechanical Engineering from Pune College can I opt for M.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

sir
i am doing mechanical engineering from pune college can i opt for aeronautical engineering in ME

Related Questions:
  1. List of Marine engineering colleges in Pune for Diploma in Mechanical engineering student?
  2. What should I do to enter into NASA? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What course should I prefer for Bachelor degree?
  4. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I opt for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th?
  6. Entrance exams to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course? List of colleges in Chennai, Pune and Bangalore?
  7. Procedure to change the course from 1st year Mechanical Engineering to 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  9. List of Diploma courses available for a candidate who has scored 41% in 12th? -- [New]
  10. How to prepare for Actuarial Science? Which are the good colleges in India? When is the entrance test?
  11. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Will there be any difficulty for me in Aeronautical Engineering? Which college in India or Abroad provides Aeronautical Engineering(M.Tech)?
  12. Which post graduation course is best to study in Aeronautics field?
  13. Which colleges provide external degree program?
  14. Which branch is best to do in Engineering? Which course we need to opt after 12th?
  15. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  17. List of colleges for Mechanical engineering in Pune after diploma with 70%?
  18. Is it possible to do marine engineering or aeronautical engineering after mechanical engineering?
20th August 2011, 07:27 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: After Mechanical Engineering from Pune College can I opt for M.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

The eligibility criteria for M.Tech in aeronautical engineering is the candidate should have completed his Bachelor's degree in Engineering .Since you have completed your Engineering side hence you can definitely go through the examination but please remember that Aeronautical students are preferred when compared to mechanical in the counselling of GATE.If you have an exceptional score then you will be called for the counselling.

Graduates who have completed their Engineering from Aeronautical and Aerospace will be first called for counselling later the students of other streams will be called.There are various trades in Aeronautical like Aerodynamics, Aerospace Propulsion, Aerospace Structure where mechanical students are preferred.

The students appearing for M.Tech in aeronautical engineering should have a minimum age of 21 years.
20th August 2011, 01:29 PM
jaydip62
Member+

Default Re: After Mechanical Engineering from Pune College can I opt for M.E in Aeronautical Engineering?

yes. you can get addmition in aeronotical branch. there is a one condition to get addmition in M.Tech aeronautical. candidates age is minimum 21 years. after complete B.tech you have to give a GATE Exam. gate is a entress exam of M.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?