19th September 2011, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

After passing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2nd class marks how to get government job?

sir/madam: i complete the B.Tech in computer science engineering in 2007. i got in btech second class marks. but i want govt job. how to get govt job please..tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the best government job in computer science engineering?
  2. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. How to get a Government Job after completing B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering?
  4. How to get a government job after doing computer science and engineering?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for CSE Engineering department professor job? -- [New]
  6. What are the job opportunities after passing B.Tech EEE
  7. Can I get a government job after scoring 80% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  8. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  9. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  10. How to go for M.Tech in computer science and engineering after completing B.Tech with 78% marks
  11. How can I get a government job after B.E in computer science engineering
  12. Government Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  13. Can I get government job after completing B.Tech computer science and engineering?
  14. JNTU B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering-2nd Year Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do B.Com after Diploma in Computer Science? Will I get government job after this?
  17. Am I eligible for a job in government sector after scoring an aggregate of 74%?
  18. Can I get a government job in MCA after passing BSc Computer Science with 78% and first class with distinction? Do I have to answer any entrance exams for that?
9th November 2011, 01:16 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After passing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2nd class marks how to get government job?

dear friend,

govt jobs mainly Eligibility condition is your 4 year DGPA must be at least 60 %
after that it has no prob to take the exam of yours
you simply can give that exam
best of luck.
9th November 2011, 01:17 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After passing B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering with 2nd class marks how to get government job?

dear friend,

govt jobs mainly Eligibility condition is your 4 year DGPA must be at least 60 %
after that it has no prob to take the exam of yours
you simply can give that exam
best of luck.
13th January 2012, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Can i get govt. jobs if i have 2nd class in engineering?
16th February 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i have back in 5th sem mechanical can i get job
29th February 2012, 07:20 PM
chandler8161

Dear Friend,
he demand for skill full and talented Computer science engineers is growing more and more with technology advancement....
You need to register in various job search engines and make a good resume and upload it in the following companies official website....
1.GOOGLE
2.ACCENTURE
3.INFOSYS
4.TECH-MAHINDRA
5.INFORMATICH
6.PATNI COMPUTERS
7.INFOCEPTS
8.WIPRO
9.NOKIA
10.SAMSUNG etc....

do check out for the criterion for eligibility in various companies as it varies from company to company.....
15th March 2012, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

If I get 85% percent in B.tech and 80% in 12th exam. .but another boy got 85% in both,then to whom companies will select. But I scored comparitively gud marks in the interview than that boy
31st May 2012, 11:43 PM
nadankanan

You need to register in various job search engines and make a good resume and upload it in the following companies official website....
1.GOOGLE
2.ACCENTURE
3.INFOSYS
4.TECH-MAHINDRA
good luck
13th December 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

sir m second class electrical fresher....for which competitive exams m eligible in order to get core job
26th December 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

I complete my btech mechanical course in calicut university second class.what should i do to get a job with second class?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?