2nd March 2016, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for CSE Engineering department professor job?

Sir,
The qualification for engineering faculty in CSE department is given as "B.E / B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering and M.E. / M.Tech Degree must have been obtained in the
Computer Science and Engineering subject or obtained from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering / with First Class or its equivalent either in B.E. /B.Tech or M.E / M.Tech" as mentioned in the TRB Tamil nadu Government website. What is meant by " Its Equivalent BE or B Tech or ME or M Tech". Is it refering to BTech IT / Mtech IT etc.? If So , have want to get equivalent degree certificate from the University for IT as equivalent to CSE? Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for assistant professor in CSE department in government engineering college? I have finished B.Tech IT and M.E CSE from Anna University
  2. Qualifications required to be a Professor of engineering college? How to be a Professor?
  3. Eligibility to teach engineering college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor?
  4. Can I get a job as professor once completed my M.tech from CSE and B.Tech from EIE?
  5. How can I become a Professor after completion of B.Tech(CSE)?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria asked for Government job which based on income tax department?
  7. What should I do after M.Com to be Professor or Lecturer? Eligibility criteria and future prospect?
  8. Required eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys for B.Tech CSE candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join merchant navy after completing B.Tech ETC?
  10. What is the eligibility for assistant professor in ECE department
  11. What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in BSNL?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  13. Eligibility criteria to apply for civil services examination after B.Tech. in CSE?
  14. Government job scopes for B.E CSE students? Where shall I apply for government job?
  15. Railways job being in final year of B.Com? Eligibility criteria to get job in Railway department?
  16. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  17. Eligibility criteria for BSNL JTO entrance exam? Can I apply for BSNL JTO entrance exam while in final year CSE department? What is the fees for general student?
  18. Government jobs for CSE engineering students? What is the criteria?
7th March 2016, 09:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for CSE Engineering department professor job?

There are some equivalent qualifications like AMIE which is also considered as B.Tech degree. Normally, IT and CSE is considered same and you can surely get job to teach both of them if you have any one of them.

For lecturer job in engineering colleges M.Tech is the minimum criteria these days with GATE or NET or SET score in case of government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?