22nd May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

After passing will I get government or non government job?

After pass my NET which job i got government and non government.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  2. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  4. How to apply for government job after passing T.Y.B.Com with 2nd class?
  5. Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?
  6. How can I apply for government job after passing B.Com?
  7. After passing will I get government or non government job?
  8. Can I get government job after passing 12th Commerce?
  9. What are the advantages of doing M.Tech course if I wanted to get a government job in future?
  10. Am I eligible to get government teaching job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Is it difficult to get a government job without someone's approach and corruption?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  14. Government job after B.E. (E&C)?
  15. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  16. For which government job can I apply as per my qualification and age?
  17. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  18. How to get a government job when I am 37 years old?
8th July 2011, 05:37 PM
Madhu543

Default Re: After passing will I get government or non government job?

NET exam is an eligibility test for all government PG courses and scholorships.
To get stypend in PG courses you must pass NET exam. And it is necessary to pass this exam for all government exams.
3rd December 2011, 12:00 PM
the gladiator

Default Re: After passing will I get government or non government job?

you can get government jobs after passing NET exam. NET is the essential qualification for getting the jobs in various universities as ass. professor, professor etc. you can also get stypend as JRF for various research programs. there are various universities affilliated to UGC and others which give the opertunities for the scholars passed in NET and JRF exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?