29th December 2015, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?

Can I get a government teacher job after passing M.Sc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? What are the steps I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the information?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing? -- [New]
  2. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector?
  3. How to get a government job after doing fashion designing? I have done cutting and tailoring from ITI and Fashion technology from YWCA(Delhi)
  4. Is there any Government job available after completion of fashion designing diploma?
  5. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  6. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  7. How to join fashion designing after passing 12th with 60%?
  8. How can I get a government job after doing diploma in fashion designing?
  9. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  10. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  11. Is it possible for me to get government job in fashion designing?
  12. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  13. Am I eligible for MSc Fashion Designing after pursuing B.Com(Hons) from PU?
  14. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a Government Job after completion of Fashion Designing course?
  16. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  17. How can I apply for government jobs in fashion designing field? Am I eligible to do that?
  18. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
29th December 2015, 09:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after passing M.Sc fashion designing?

Yes, you are eligible for the Teacher job after studying M.Sc in fashion Designing. There are plenty of job opportunities for the fashion designing graduates.

The candidate can become lecturer in universities after qualifying in the National Eligibility Test.

Some of the sectors which offer employment to these graduates are given below :

* Textile mills.

* Handloom cooperatives and agencies.

* Textile manufacturing companies.

* Fabric production units.

The candidate should check the daily newspaper in order to know about the latest recruitment notifications. After the release of notification the candidate should apply for the respective post through online/ offline mode. The candidates are selected on the basis of Written exam and Personal interview.

You can also go for other government jobs like :

* IAS.

* IPS.

* IFS.

* Railways.

* Postal services.

* Indian Army.

* Indian Navy.

* UPSC.

* Banking sector.

* SSC.
29th December 2015, 11:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get a government teacher job after passing M.Sc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? What are the steps I need to follow for the same? Can someone please provide me the information?

Thanks!
Yes, you can apply for Central Schools but you must have valid B.Ed score.

So if you have B.Ed degree then you can apply for CTET exam. There is no age criteria.
28th April 2022, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

After doing msc fashion design how we can get a job in govt schools where vocational subjects of fashion designing are reached
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?