29th October 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

After qualifying BCA of IGNOU and B. Level of DOEACC Society can I apply for NET exam?

i have qualified bca of ignou and b level of doeacc society(which is equivalent to mca) . can i apply for the NET exam

Related Questions:
  1. DOEACC Society B Level Course Software Project Management Exam - Download Previous Years Papers
  2. Can i apply for MCA after completion of BA graduation? I did O level from DOEACC Society
  3. Can DOEACC B Level appear for NET exam?
  4. DOEACC Society B Level Course Software Engineering & Case Tools Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. DOEACC C Level Course-Wireless and Mobile Networks Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. DOEACC Society B level course Structured System Analysis and Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. DOEACC Society B level course Software Testing and Quality Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. DOEACC Society B Level Course Programming and Problem Solving Through C Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. DOEACC Society B level course Professionals and Business Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. DOEACC B Level Course-Basic Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. DOEACC B Level Course Object Oriented Database Management System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Any short term courses on Saturday and Sunday for B.Com regular students?
  13. DOEACC B Level Course-Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How may I get direct admission in 'A' Level of DOEACC Course in Ahmadabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU? -- [New]
  16. Any useful course which I can do along with my Computer Science students?
  17. Is PGDCA equivalent to A, B or C level course of DOEACC? Which one would be best PGDCA or DOEACC?
  18. Can I apply for PGT computer science after doing B Level from DOECC society with 74% and 94.25 in GATE?
7th May 2012, 08:46 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After qualifying BCA of IGNOU and B. Level of DOEACC Society can I apply for NET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have qualified bca of ignou and b level of doeacc society(which is equivalent to mca) . can i apply for the NET exam
In order to be eligible for the National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grant Commission, candidate must have completed the Masters Degree in any stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks [General and OBC] and 50% marks [St/Sc].

Given, B level course of DOEACC Scheme is recognized by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India, as professionally equivalent to MCA Degree course, you are eligible for the NET provided you have secured the minimum percentage of marks.
10th May 2012, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After qualifying BCA of IGNOU and B. Level of DOEACC Society can I apply for NET exam?

can i appear net after doeacc c level course
20th October 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

I have complted MCA from IGNOU with 60% marks. Can I get exemption in B level exams. What are its
schdedule for admissions & exams.
14th January 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

i hve done my bca, are bca is equal of doeacc b level
9th April 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

mp patwari exam eligibility is higher degree in computer application. is bca is
eligible for mp patwari?
5th May 2014, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have qualified doeacc a level and graduate in arts. is this become equivalent to bca where bca is requisite qualification pls advice and reply. if any letter regarding this of gov pls share.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?