10th May 2013, 10:53 AM
Rohit9211213397

How can I apply for IAS entrance exam?

In which month i can apply for IAS Exam. if you have any manual to how i can apply for IAS exam pls. provide..

5th May 2014, 01:57 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAS entrance exam?

You need to be eligible to fill the form. Once you meet the eligibility criteria and form is filled, admit will come along with the exam details. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree.
5th May 2014, 01:59 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I apply for IAS entrance exam?

You need to be eligible to fill the form. Once you meet the eligibility criteria and form is filled, admit will come along with the exam details. UPSC comprises of three sections Preliminary Examination which covers objective type questions, Mains which is subjective type questions and personal interview questions. For eligibility part, aspirant’s age limit should be between 19 to 40 years. Relaxation is also given for SC/ST candidates of 2 years as per the government norms. Also candidate should be Indian and must possess a graduation degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?