28th June 2011, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

After scoring 29 marks in TANCET can I get any college? How much is the government fee structure?

Good morning sir,i have scored 29 marks in tancet i want to know what is the government fees structure and what is my current ranklist sir.....

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  2. What are the chances of getting any government college after scoring 31.5 in TANCET?
  3. Any chance for government college after scoring 43.453 in TANCET M.E(CSE)? Fee structure and date of sale of counseling forms?
  4. Which college will I get after finishing BCA and securing 39 marks in TANCET exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  6. Can I get a government college after scoring 27.43 marks in TANCET?
  7. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Is there any chance for me to get a government college after scoring 31.5 CSE TANCET score? What is the fee structure? List of the good private colleges in Chennai? What is the government fees per semester?
  9. Will I get a government college after scoring 65 marks?
  10. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get any government college after scoring 28.375 marks in TANCET exam?
  12. Admission in government or any other good college after scoring 30.5 marks in TANCET under BCA caste?
  13. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  14. Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?
  15. How to get a chance to get in any government college after scoring 37.6 marks in TANCET?
  16. Will I be able to get a government college after scoring 41.278 in TANCET?
  17. Will I get admission in a government college after scoring 43.867 marks in M.E TANCET?
  18. Any chance to get a government college after scoring 27 marks in TANCET for MCA? I belong to SC caste
11th November 2011, 09:23 AM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: After scoring 29 marks in TANCET can I get any college? How much is the government fee structure?

dear friend,

yes, you can get .
but i don't think you can get govt college ,because your marks is not enough for that.
so go for private colleges .
best of luck.
18th March 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After scoring 29 marks in TANCET can I get any college? How much is the government fee structure?

Sir,plz explain what is the main difference between tancet and gate entrance exam
29th April 2012, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

sir , i scored 26.776 in tancet m.e and i am mbc canditate shall i get seat in anna university
29th April 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

after scoring 25 in tancet can iget any college?how much is the goverment fee structure?
2nd December 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Am studyin Bca final Year....How Much Mark is Good for Gettin Top level colleges in Tancet Exams?
17th January 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how much i have to score in TANCET to get a govt. college?m a student from assam...nd my branch is CSE/IT..my [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?