3rd May 2012, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Which college will I get after finishing BCA and securing 39 marks in TANCET exam? What is the fee structure?

I have finished b.c.a and i have secured 39 marks in tancet exam. Which college i will get wen i go for counciling and plz give me the fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college for doing MCA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks required to join the college?
  2. Top MCA colleges in Tamilnadu? Fee structure for the course in the colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join these colleges?
  3. Best colleges for doing MCA course? Top colleges for MBA in Tamilnadu? Fee structure of those colleges? Maximum TANCET marks needed to join those colleges?
  4. After scoring 29 marks in TANCET can I get any college? How much is the government fee structure?
  5. Fee structure for BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. When are the TANCET results going to be announced? What is the cutoff? Fee structure for the same?
  7. How much I have to score to get in top colleges in Chennai in TANCET? What is the fee structure of MCA colleges?
  8. Fee structure of MCA course after finishing BCA with 70%?
  9. How should I study for BCA in government college? What is the fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure for BCA course in private college?
  11. TANCET exam for M.E in Anna University for SC candidate? Is there a quota for SCs? Fee structure?
  12. Will I get a government college after scoring 29.45 in TANCET M.E CSE? What is the government college fee structure?
  13. How to take admission in MCA college after BCA? Fee structure of the course?
  14. Which college could I get in TANCET counseling?
  15. Marks needed for TANCET to do MBA in Anna University? Colleges in Chennai which have low fee structure?
  16. Details of BCA fee structure per annum at IPU? Will bank sanction loan for studying at IPU? -- [New]
  17. Which affiliated college will be the best in Kerala and Coimbator for doing BCA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure for commerce students?
  18. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
12th March 2023, 02:44 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Which college will I get after finishing BCA and securing 39 marks in TANCET exam? What is the fee structure?

TANCET stands for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test, which is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Anna University for admission into various PG courses, including MTech/MArch/MPlan/ME, MBA and MCA programmes. The TANCET 2023 exam will be held on March 25.

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application, which is a three-year undergraduate degree that teaches students about data structures, database systems, computer networks and other aspects of computer science and its applications.

There are many colleges in Tamil Nadu that offer MCA courses and accept TANCET scores for admission. However, the cut off marks vary depending on the category and college of your choice.

Some of the top MCA colleges in Tamil Nadu based on 2023 ranking are5:
  • Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology - [SKCET], Coimbatore
  • PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
  • University Departments of Anna University - CEG, Chennai
  • Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
  • SRM Institute of Science and Technology - [SRM IST], Kanchipuram

The fee structure for MCA courses also varies depending on the college and duration of the course. The average fee for MCA courses in Tamil Nadu ranges from Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 2 lakhs per year.

Since you have secured 39 marks in TANCET exam, you may have a chance to get admission into some of these colleges if you belong to a reserved category such as SC/ST/BC/MBC/BCM. However, you will have to check the official website of each college for their specific cut off marks and eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?