11th February 2012, 09:28 PM
Bharthari singh

Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?

sir,i am 3rd year BE student from EEE branch.sir can u send me all detail of GATE cut off marks for PSE,NTPC,BHEL...

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for BHEL and NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of Engineering?
  2. Can I get job in BHEL if not scoring good marks in GATE and secured 80% in B.E.(EEE)? Basic knowledge to get job in BHEL?
  3. Which Book to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE?
  4. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  5. Which books to refer for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in EEE?
  6. Cut off marks to get Job in top MNCs? How much will be the cut off for BHEL? Can I apply for any of the MNCs pursuing 3rd year of EEE with an average of 60% but with some backlogs?
  7. How should I start preparation for GATE Exam to get into NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of ECE stream?
  8. How can I get Training application form for NTPC or BHEL being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  10. Possibility to get into NTPC and BHEL through GATE if not registered in NTPC and BHEL through GATE?
  11. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  12. Is this possible for me to get a Job in BHEL being a Physically Handicapped candidate pursuing 3rd year of ECE? What Qualification I need to have for this?
  13. How can I apply for summer training at BHEL or NTPC?
  14. STUDY MATERIAL FOR PREPARING FOR P.S.U. EXAMS(BHEL,NTPC,etc.) WITH A BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN E.E.E. BRANCH. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student? -- [New]
  16. How to get a job in railway? I am pursuing B>E 3rd year EEE
  17. How should I prepare for GATE? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year in EEE
  18. Which Books I have to prepare for GATE Exam being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in EEE and not interested to take coaching for GATE Exam?
17th January 2013, 09:44 PM
Saikiran M

Thumbs up Re: Information regarding Cut off marks for GATE Exam for PSE, NTPC and BHEL being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE in EEE?

The GATE cut off marks varies from paper to paper and year to year. It is usually found to be close to 35-40% of marks of top ranker in that particular subject.
GATE score is decided as per their formulae:

There is no specific cut off decided by PSUs(BHEL, NTPC, IOCL etc.,). they consider GATE qualification for eligibility. They Sort Candidates as per their GATE Scores and
shortlist the top {3 x no. of available vacancies} number of candidates who have applied for the job and will proceed for further assessment through an Interview preceded by a GD, JAM session, etc., (as per company's wish).

So, be prepared.
Good Luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?