1st January 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

After studying 12th what should I do to join BBA or BBS without having Maths?

i am studying in class 12 and i want to do BBA or BBS. what should i do because i dont have maths

3rd January 2012, 12:02 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After studying 12th what should I do to join BBA or BBS without having Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying in class 12 and i want to do BBA or BBS. what should i do because i dont have maths
BBA stands for Bachelor in Business Administration
BBS stands for Bachelor in Business Studies

The duration of Both these courses are 3 years and the course is Divided into 6 Semester.

To get admission in these courses you have to complete your 12Th examination in any discipline with minimum 50% Marks with Engilsh from a recognised Board.

The Admission in this course are based on Entrance Test Conducted by Various Top Universities, The selection are based on Written test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. If you have cracked all these rounds then you will get admission in these courses.

The Eligiblity Crietria are vary from colleges to colleges, Many top Colleges like Delhi University wants 60% marks in 12Th examination with Engilsh.

The Entrance test is Objective and the question is asked form these areas:

>> Business Aptitude
>> General Awareness
>> Quantitative Aptitude
>> Reasoning Ability
>> English Ability.

So, If you have fulfill the Given Eligiblity Then you are eligible to take admission in BBA/BBS.

The admission will start soon from April 2012, So please checked the Top Colleges official website for Application form Notification.
12th May 2012, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After studying 12th what should I do to join BBA or BBS without having Maths?

Is bbs is very difficult?
17th June 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage i have to get to do mba?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?