4th June 2013, 12:21 AM
Jeet Parsana

Can I go for B.Tech in Agriculture after studying 12th science(Maths)?

Sir:-i am studying in 12th science(maths) so want to know that can i go for b-tech in agriculture and if yes than how..??
And do i need to join any classes for that as i have maths as my main subject kindly tell as fast as you can.

Related Questions:
7th April 2014, 10:36 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I go for B.Tech in Agriculture after studying 12th science(Maths)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeet Parsana View Post
Sir:-i am studying in 12th science(maths) so want to know that can i go for b-tech in agriculture and if yes than how..??
And do i need to join any classes for that as i have maths as my main subject kindly tell as fast as you can.
No need to join for classes. You have to crack the engineering entrance examinations like, JEE/BITSAT (or) entrance examination conducted by the Institution/University to get admission for B.Tech or B.E course. Both the 12th standard and entrance examination score take into concentration at time of admission for B.Tech course. So, you have to well prepare for the entrance examination and try crack the entrance examination with good marks.

B.Tech stands for ( Bachelor of Technology ). The duration of the Course is for four years and the course is divided into eight semester . The Applicant who aspiring in Technology Field then the Applicant may apply for this B.tech Course .

Eligibility Criteria:-

The Applicant should be complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university with Chemistry and Biology as a main subject in 12th standard. It's necessary that the candidate should be score minimum 60% percentage of marks. Applicant should be qualified in entrance examinations like, JEE/BITSAT entrance examination with good marks.

Best B.Tech Agriculture Colleges in India:-
  • Amrita School of Engineering
  • Nirma Institute of Technology
  • Indian Institute of Information Technology
  • Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
  • Coimbatore Institute of Technology
  • Delhi Technical University
  • Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology
  • Andhra University College of Engineering
  • College of Engineering
  • National Institute of Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?