24th December 2010, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Studying in 12th class and I am a Non Maths Student : Can I apply for BCA course? Syllabus for this course?

Hi, I m studying in class XII, and I m a non-maths student, So, Can I apply for the BCA Course? What is the syllabus for this Course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do BCA after passing class 12th with Biology? Is maths required for BCA?
  2. How to apply for BCA? I didin't have Maths in class 10th and 12th
  3. Can i do MCA without studying maths in 12th and BCA?
  4. How much percentage to score to get in BCA after 12th? Can I do BCA after 12th without Maths?
  5. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. Can I study BCA if secured 47.5% in Maths of 12th? List of colleges, syllabus and job opportunities of BCA?
  7. Eligibility to appear for CDAC exam after 12th with Biology stream and additional Maths subject but BCA without Maths?
  8. Am I eligible to study BCA if qualified 12th without Maths?
  9. Qualification required for BCA course. Can a commerce student apply for BCA ? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do BCA without having Maths after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Commerce without Maths?
  11. Is there any MCA college available for BCA student who haven't taken Maths?
  12. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  13. Can I get admission to study BCA in JNU if pursuing 12th Commerce without Maths?
  14. Can I get admission for BCA course in IP university without having Maths in 12th? Procedure to take admission?
  15. Is it possible to study BCA for a candidate without Maths in 12th? Is there any course available for such candidates? -- [New]
  16. Can I study BCA with IT and without Maths in 12th? Is it necessary to study Science in 12th for further pursuing BCA?
  17. What career can I make after studying PCM in class 12th
  18. Can I study MCA after completing BCA if studied Biology in 12th?
25th December 2010, 03:13 AM
nishant1110

Default Re: Studying in 12th class and I am a Non Maths Student : Can I apply for BCA course? Syllabus for this course?

Yes you can apply for the BCA. Certain institutes (like the BIT in Ranchi) allow this. The syllabus is +2 level knowledge in the subjects you have chosen in +2. There may be a paper in English as well
25th December 2010, 08:42 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Studying in 12th class and I am a Non Maths Student : Can I apply for BCA course? Syllabus for this course?

You need to have pursued maths as a subject if you desired to pursue BCA. It is compulsory as it one of eligibility criteria's. So you need to look out for other career options.
25th December 2010, 12:20 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
i am not confirm but i think you could join bca because bca is computer software course and it least demand for maths paper
Thanku
25th December 2010, 03:57 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

YES of course you can apply for BCA course even though you are studying in lass 12th with non maths background.

Some of the institutes offering BCA course requires that candidate must have passed 12th with Science or Commerce background, you can apply in these colleges.

Different institutes/universities have different syllabus for BCA course but more or less they are same.

You can download the BCA course syllabus from this link:
http://vidyamandirsoc.org/eligibility.html
25th December 2010, 03:58 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Studying in 12th class and I am a Non Maths Student : Can I apply for BCA course? Syllabus for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I m studying in class XII, and I m a non-maths student, So, Can I apply for the BCA Course? What is the syllabus for this Course?
well friend,

yeah you can apply for the same

quite more information i am fetching you , they are :-

• Course Group: B.C.A
  • Course Name: B.C.A Computer Application
  • Category: Graduation
  • Duration: 3 years
  • Eligibility : Pass in Higher Secondary (10+2)
  • Higher Study Options : MCA, MBA, M.Sc, etc. Scope
  • Opportunities in IT industry as programmer, faculty, instructor etc

good luck..
25th December 2010, 10:46 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello friend

see, math is not compulsory subject for BCA courses .

some universities they don't want math as a criteria.

but the problem will be when you will go for MCA.

best of luck........
26th December 2010, 01:53 AM
sindhusweety

yes you are eligible for bca and alot of hardwork was needed to get in to this
as it is bacheler of computer application.
26th December 2010, 06:47 PM
ruchika4989

yes u can definately apply for girls even banasthali university provides BCA to non maths students
2nd April 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i am an ip students i dnt have maths cn i go 4 bca and thn mca??
28th May 2011, 12:03 AM
stranger351

Eligibility of BCA course is given-
Any student which completed his 12th class in any stream are eligible for doing BCA..
BCA is 3 year course and there is no particular entrance of getting admission in BCA course...
after completion of your 12th standard you are eligible for doing BCA...
15th June 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

can you tell the how i apply for mca, till i am in hsc?
16th June 2012, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Woul i get admission in bca .without maths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?