26th July 2015, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Age criteria for woman to appear in MPSC and UPSC exams in open category?

I am 34 years old housewife i completed BSc in microbiology and D-pharmacy am i eligible for MPSC UPSC exam in open category?

27th July 2015, 07:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age criteria for woman to appear in MPSC and UPSC exams in open category?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 34 years old housewife i completed BSc in microbiology and D-pharmacy am i eligible for MPSC UPSC exam in open category?
As per age criteria, you are not eligible for MPSC and UPSC exam.

MPSC stands for the Maharashtra Public service commission. It organize the examinations for the top administrative positions in Maharashtra state government.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for MPSC exam.

Final years candidate are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years

Selection process for MPSC exam :-

Preliminary examination
Main exam
Interview
14th August 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age criteria for woman to appear in MPSC and UPSC exams in open category?

sir I want to know the age limits for open female candidate in MPSC for the post of D.C.,Teh.,BDO,etc
my date of birth is 05/08/1983. Upto what year can I give the MPSC exam?
15th August 2015, 08:55 PM
JSD.

For the Mppsc as well as for the Upsc the age should be lie in between 21 year to 30 years.The relaxation is given by 3 years to the obc aspirants,and it is by 5 years to the sc/St/pd aspirants. I.e. if you are of obc category than you can give the exam upto 33 years and if you are of SC/ST/PD category than you can give these exam upto 35 years of age.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?