16th February 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Age and educational requirements for government teaching jobs?

I am 42 years old and I belong to General caste category. May I apply for government teaching jobs now? Further, what are educational requirements? Is there entrance for government teacher jobs?

20th February 2019, 03:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age and educational requirements for government teaching jobs?

You are eligible to appear for CTET and other state Teacher Entrance Test.

The required minimum educational qualification varies on the basis of recruitment as PGT, TGT or Primary teacher.

But, Diploma or Bachelor degree in education is one of the requisite qualification to appear in the examination.

So, if you have the desired qualification then you are eligible to appear for the examination and after qualifying in it will become eligible for recruitment as teacher in government schools.
21st February 2019, 04:06 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age and educational requirements for government teaching jobs?

CTET is Central Teacher Eligibility Test. It is conducted by NTA for recruitment as teacher in government school.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the primary school teacher is that candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent with diploma in education as one of the required qualification.

So, after qualifying in the examination you will become eligible for recruitment as teacher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?