25th June 2011, 08:02 PM
sonitakrish

Present maximum age for females to apply for government teaching jobs?

What is the present maximum age for females to apply for Govt.teaching jobs?

14th July 2011, 04:40 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Present maximum age for females to apply for government teaching jobs?

Teaching job is very good .
there is no upper age limit for teaching field. so you can appear b.ed. ugc
net,set exam , you can apply for tgt, pgt, btc ect.

All the best
14th July 2011, 04:46 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Present maximum age for females to apply for government teaching jobs?

Teaching job is very good job.
There is no upper age limit for teaching field. you can appear B.ed, UGC
NET,SET. you can apply for PGT, TGT, BTC etc. you can apply for these teaching job in any time.
15th July 2011, 04:07 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

dear friend,

If you are aiming for central government schools like kendriya vidyalya.Then these organisation recruit candidates through written test and personal interviews.The maximum age limit for exam for different post are as follow.

Age limit for post graduate teacher is:40 years
Age limit for primary teacher is:30 years
Age limit for trained graduate teacher is :35 years

More information about age limit and vacancies you can get in employment newspaper.
1st August 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

When will be announce btc form and processure 2011 uttar pardesh
13th February 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

sir

i m post graduate in home science (child development) with 65%...i also did my b.ed n cleared my UGC-NET IN 2003...I have approxi.4yrs teaching experience (college lecturer in punjab)..is there any scope for me in teaching in delhi govt. schools or other schools or in some college level post..pls update me all details
16th February 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

sir, plz tell me age limit for apply govt. job in teaching for d.ed pass candidate?
5th June 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for DSSSB PGt 2012 whose last date is
15/6/12 as iam 40 years old....
12th October 2012, 08:50 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

To get government teaching job, candidates are required to appear for the Teachers Eligibility Test (TET). This exam which is conducted on both central and state level has been made mandatory by the government of India.

If you want teaching job in particular state then you should appear for the State TET exam while if you want teaching job in central government funded schools like Kendriya Vidhalaya, Tibetan School etc then you will have to appear for the Central Teachers EligibilityTest (CTET).

These exams were made mandatory by the government after receiving poor feedback from its schools. The quality of education in government schools turned out to be very poor. To improve that government decided to first make changes in the way teachers are recruited.

Earlier having a B.Ed degree was enough to get teaching job. But from now onwards such candidates are still required to appear for the teachers eligibility test and clear it with at least 60 percent marks.

As to answer to question, there is no age limit for Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET). However since TET is conducted by each state separately the requirement varies from state to state.

Some states following the CTET pattern thus do not have age limit while other states like Bihar has set 40 years as the maximum age limit for woman candidate to appear for Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any stream from a recognized university.

2. A B.Ed degree is also mandatory.

3. At least 50 percent marks.

4. There is no upper age limit.
1st July 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

please Tell me what is maximum age limit for Obc female candidate for primary teacher in maharastra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?