17th February 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET, 2019 with 48% in graduation?

Hi, I'm Sidra and I have got 48% in Graduation. I want to know that whether I'm eligible for NET, 2019 exam or not? If eligible, then please share the syllabus and exam pattern details.

20th February 2019, 02:34 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET, 2019 with 48% in graduation?

NET is National Eligibility Test. It is conducted for recruitment as professor or JRF.

The minimum required qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55% aggregate.

So, you will have to pursue master degree course to become eligible to appear in the examination.
20th February 2019, 10:06 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The basic eligibility required to appearing in the NET examination is the candidate should have passed post graduation from a recognized university.

The exam is conducted by UGC and the minimum percentage required in post graduation for this course is 55%. As per my knowledge, you are not eligible for NET, 2019 with 48% in graduation.
21st February 2019, 03:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You do not have the required qualification to appear for NET.

NET is conducted for recruitment as an assistant professor in colleges. The required minimum qualification is that candidate must have passed master degree with minimum 55% aggregate.

So, without having master degree you are not eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?