25th June 2011, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for applying for government job in OC category?

what is the age limit for applying government job in oc category? Please tell me the age limit

2nd July 2011, 08:25 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Age limit for applying for government job in OC category?

There are various Board's which conduct exams for entering into the Government sector.Some of the Board's which namely conducts the exam are UPSC, SSC, PSU's and PSC.The age limit varies from post to post in the Government sector.For example if you go through the notification of the CSAT examination conducted by the UPSC Board then the upper age limit is 30 years for the OC Category but for the CDS examination conducted by the same board the age limit is restricted to 25.

Hence there is not a certain age limit for the examinations conducted to enter into the Government sector.Since you have not mentioned even your educational background hence we cannot mention the category of examination you can go through.Well keep referring websites like the one's mentioned below for notification details.

UPSC-Click here
SSC-Click here

The notifications for the Government examinations are even published in leading newspapers and the weekly journal Employment News.
2nd July 2011, 10:40 PM
mundhra
Member+

its 30years for upcs examination and 25years for cds examination
3rd July 2011, 01:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the age limit for applying government job in oc category? Please tell me the age limit
hi friend,

You can join Indian army through CDS exam. Into which you are equally eligible for all the three :-
(i) For IMA and OTA : 19 to 24/25 years
(ii) For Naval Academy: 19 to 22 years
(iii) For Air Force Academy : 19 to 23 years

for OBC and GENERAL candidate age criteria is giving in above.

all the best
15th November 2011, 07:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the age limit of BC-C candidates for Govt.Nursing post in andhrapradesh?
30th January 2013, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for applying for government job in OC category?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/age-limit-applying-government-job-oc-category-250733.html#ixzz2JTRy7lui
9th October 2013, 03:41 PM
D.Deepthisree

Post Re: Age limit for applying for government job in OC category?

Hi Team,
can you please tell me the age limity for applying banks jobs for oc's (bhramins).
4th December 2017, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

The Indian government to be changed in OC category maximum age 30 from 35 for attending in Government exam. This is my order and request. Please give us a chance
21st October 2022, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The Indian government to be changed in OC category maximum age 30 from 35 for attending in Government exam. This is my order and request. Please give us a chance
// ....

please extand oc category age limited ple.. its requesting for oc student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?