27th February 2016, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?

Dear sir I am 34 years old and I want to go in government sector job. Age is the mejor fector fector because in every government job the age limit is 28 or 30. So please tell me for which job I apply. My education qualifications is BA Arts and MBA in marketing RRegards

29th February 2016, 09:59 AM
monikasiri

Default Re: Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?

Yes,age plays a major role in government jobs.
But,there are many post all over the country for applicants for maximum age limit of 37 years.
So,you can definitely try to apply for the jobs below 37 and get placed in a good government based jobs.
29th February 2016, 11:18 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: Is age a major factor for getting the government job? Am I eligible to get the government job at the age of 34 years?

Yes , Age is having huge importance for Government jobs. Along with the Qualification , Gender , Caste , Age also plays a key role in selecting a candidate for any post.

Keeping your Qualification , Age in mind , here i am mentioning some Government for you which you are eligible.

~ You can apply for the post of Relationship Manager in Lakshmi Vilas bank .
Maximum age for the post of 45 years only.

~ You can apply for the post of Banker , Technical Faculties through IBPS .
Maximum age limit for these posts is 62 years.

~ You can apply for the Chief Executive officer in Odisha state Co-operative bank ltd.
Maximum age limit for the post is 50 years.

~ You can apply for the post of Industrial Relation Officers in Lakshmi vilas bank.
Maximum age limit for the post is 40years.
29th February 2016, 06:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, age criteria is very important in government jobs. But you need not to worry because a few options are still for you. You can opt BPSC as its maximum age limit is 42 years. Next option is B.Ed after that you can give entrance exams like TET, CTET for teaching jobs. One more option is NET for lecturer as because in this there is no any upper age limit required. You should opt any of these as per your choice.
27th November 2016, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am 34 year old. I am MA passed in History and Now working in Club as admin & account. Can I get Government Job. I had trying in Government job but not got
18th May 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm 31 year old, general category I am finish MBA ,can I get any government job relevant this please replace me
3rd June 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

My age is 34,national skill India management MBA for marketing and NCVT Electronics done,after 12th.for which government exam I am suitable
27th July 2021, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get any government job being 34yrs old? SSLC passed qualification?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?